Im 16 and good and play acoustic instrumentals. I'd like to busk but i believe i need a permit to do so. How do i go about getting one?
or google 'your townl+'busking permit' and you might be able to find the form online. Because for some councils you need to preview your act or other stupid things.
I just gave an A4 sheet of paper with my details, the music I was playing, where I wanted to play, and when.

I wasn't allowed ot play in the places I wanted, but they rang me up and suggested others that I hadn't thought of and are great.

for the CBD you have to have 100 points o fidentification, a guardian to sign the application and all this other jazz.

just ring the town council of where you want to be playing