So I found this recent blog. It's some dude who is documenting his deranged alcoholic landlord's antics. Fucking great stuff.

Start from the oldest post:

http://strangerthaneviction.tumblr.com/page/3

Here's a sample:

June 30: Oil Leak

My car has been leaking oil for a little while, and I have been trying to get it fixed.

-Email from Gary concerning this:

GD:

YOUR CAR IS STILL LEAKING OIL LIKE A SIEVE….

GET IT FIXED NOW…..

STRONG LETTER TO FOLLOW,

Gary

-Strong letter that followed:

get your oil leak fixed NOW……MORON

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Pretty sure it's just trolling via a blog- but maybe this Gary character is real...sounds like a project me and a few friends started a while back, basically just creating people and stealing pictures from photobuckets to add credibility to the story and all the while bringin teh lulz..
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Pretty sure it's just trolling via a blog- but maybe this Gary character is real...sounds like a project me and a few friends started a while back, basically just creating people and stealing pictures from photobuckets to add credibility to the story and all the while bringin teh lulz..

Well, there IS a sound clip...

But even if this was fake, it's pretty well done, so I enjoy it either way.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well, there IS a sound clip...

But even if this was fake, it's pretty well done, so I enjoy it either way.

Yeah thats what I was saying- as a wannabe comedy writer I think trolled blogs with fake sound/pics are beyond epic...even funnier if they're real- but still hilarious either way
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute

So....

You brang teh lulz?
Quote by jimmyled
So....

You brang teh lulz?

Check out the procurer of lulz group on my profile we all try and bring teh lulz. Usually successfully..sometimes not so much.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Lol that's amazing. Reminds me of the Office though. Main guy being Jim ... Gary being Michael

EDIT: ^ Sorry to leave you out Dwight_Scrute
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 14, 2009,
This Gary person sounds like a person who would fit on da Interwebz.

And this seems legit.
DeVillains!
*bump*

Now, I know it's a douche thing to do, but I don't care. I want to share this with the world...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
It's quite obviously fake, but I don't care. It looks hilarious.

How is it "quite obviously" fake?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
How is it "quite obviously" fake?

Oh, come on.

Gary is a 63 year old...overweight...

You think a 63 year old fat guy could steal a TV?

I found this beautiful house with a room to sublet for only $500/month! What a steal! The landlord seems a little lame, but nice enough.

He just sort of started this blog with no idea that his landlord was crazy?

It's gonna be hilarious if it continues, but it's fictional.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
this has potential for a facebook link
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Yes...

They're not THAT heavy...

I think he is recollecting what happened, but writing in present tense to make it better.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Um...Yes. It's not that far-fetched. Even if it's too heavy for him to carry a long distance, he could have had help. Also, there's this fabulous device called the "wheel" that that I just read about in Popular Science that is apparently used in conjunction with axels to move heavy objects over extended distances.

I think he's just recounting his initial thoughts and writing them in the present tense. It's not impossible. I think you're trying too hard.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jul 14, 2009,
are u a tuft’s graduate… i doubt it….coward……
You typed “I (GOT) your voicemail from last night.”

Did u take english @ Brebeuf????????????

Gary

brebeuf
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
Quote by Quintessence153
Um...Yes. It's not that far-fetched. Even if it's too heavy for him to carry a long distance, he could have had help. Also, there's this fabulous device called the "wheel" that that I just read about in Popular Science that is apparently used in conjunction with axels to move heavy objects over extended distances.

It could have even been a small flatscreen...

I could carry that with one hand.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Alright, alright, your arguments are valid. Maybe it is real. All I said was I think it's fake.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Alright, alright, your arguments are valid. Maybe it is real. All I said was I think it's fake.

he actually addresses that on page 1, i think the 10th
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
Wow... that guy is batshit insane.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal