http://perthbands.com/forum/index.php/topic,13071.0.html

Epiphone les paul studio , see thru cherry red finish, gold hardware , fitted with seymour duncan pickups , Jazz in the neck and Screamin demon in the bridge, still have the original pickups if you wish. $600

I have never seen a studio with gold hardware before. I thought maybe its a custom and started getting my hopes up, but then I thought it could be a fake since it is a "studio" with gold hardware.

How can you spot a fake epi? I know about Gibsons but not epis.

I will definitely buy it for $600 AUSTRALIAN if it is real. I'll post pictures when I get them.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
1. Pics are needed.
2. Hardware is easy to replace. Undo a few screws, swap the tuners, pickup covers and bridge, boom gold hardware.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
i dont think ive ever seen a red studio without gold hardware i have a mate with a red gibson studio with gold hardware
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

I will azn. He is acceping trades, if he doesn't want my schecter I give him my VOX wah too. Thanks for the pic, I'm GASing for it now. Buying as soon as i get back to perth.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
i don't know if i'd trade the schecter for it
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

You don't know how much I want to throw my schecter through a window though. I hate it.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
why is that
the feel or the sound

Quote by angusslashdime
why is that
the feel or the sound

Everything.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30