Page 1 of 2
Well, seeing as Zach has his up and under way, I would like to introduce you all to a little thing that I like to call:

The Family Comp

DUE DATE: FRIDAY 24th JULY

Due date will be up as soon as the list is full. Just PM me with your piece as soon as I've put the date up. Be about a week or so.

Entrants
              1. Snowblind911
              2. Thanksgiving*
              3. Chikao42
              4. kdownes*
              5. Laces Out Danny*
              6. rush4life*
              7. jimminizzle*
              8. Ganoosh
              9. ZanasCross*
              10. Aaron58*
              11. samoo
              12. bassbeat77*

Good luck, all!
              Last edited by kdownes at Jul 24, 2009,
              in baby!

Quote by Våd Hamster
              Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
              In?

[edit] I don't get it! [/edit]
              Quote by santa_man99
              THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
              Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
              You're right, that is weird. You win.
              Quote by Chikao42
              In?

[edit] I don't get it! [/edit]

As soon as enough people say "in", Kyle will post a due date. You have to then write a poem/song/story that has the main theme of family in it, and PM it to him before that date.
              Quote by michal23
              As soon as enough people say "in", Kyle will post a due date. You have to then write a poem/song/story that has the main theme of family in it, and PM it to him before that date.

Are you in?

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
              hmmm, I want to try one of these comps (for the first time).

um, *reclutant in*.
              Quote by icaneatcatfood
              On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
              In, I guess..

I have no clue what the hell I'm going to write about family, though.
              Today I feel electric grey
              I hope tomorrow, neon black
              Ok, so we're full now. Due date has gone up, start PM'ing those pieces.
              Last edited by kdownes at Jul 15, 2009,
              Quote by kdownes
              Ok, so we're full now. Due date has gone up, start PM'ing those pieces.

Quite long. Good stuff.
              Are we using the same pieces if we go through, or writing new ones each round?
              great get home from a fucking beat ass job and this shit is full already
              haha
              sub
              damn
              whatever
              Anatomy Anatomy
              Whale Blue Review

Park that car
              Drop that phone
              Sleep on the floor
              Dream about me
              ^Take my spot Jimmy. You had already expressed interest in being in this anyways. I'll be the alt.
              no no that's very nice of you steve but I was just playing around sort of. No pressure as a sub anyways. I don't mind not being in the first 12 (someone usually misses the deadline anyways).

sorry to be trouble... but you can have it back haha. really I don't mind much.
              Anatomy Anatomy
              Whale Blue Review

Park that car
              Drop that phone
              Sleep on the floor
              Dream about me
              So wait, are we writing something about family? I thought it was writing something family friendly.
              Quote by jiminizzle
              no no that's very nice of you steve but I was just playing around sort of. No pressure as a sub anyways. I don't mind not being in the first 12 (someone usually misses the deadline anyways).

sorry to be trouble... but you can have it back haha. really I don't mind much.

Take my spot. I haphazardly jumped in, and I don't think I'll be able to do it anyways. Peace.
              How strict should I be with the piece?
              Could I write about distant relatives (great grandparents, etc)?
              Quote by kdownes
              You can write about your third cousin six times removed if you want.

I will write about my longstanding crush on my adopted sister.
              Quote by icaneatcatfood
              On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
              Can we write about fictional families/family members? There's not much to write about my family...they're not very interesting...
              no, gotta be real, sorry folks. it's rather unfair if everyone else writes about real eople and one person makes theirs up. you'll find something
              Quote by kdownes
              no, gotta be real, sorry folks. it's rather unfair if everyone else writes about real eople and one person makes theirs up. you'll find something

Ugh.I see your reasoning there. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I'll think of something...I got a couple ideas.

Quote by kdownes
              You can write about your third cousin six times removed if you want.

That was indeed the specific family member I was planning to write about.

Three days to go!
              Quote by icaneatcatfood
              Quote by Snowblind 911
              seems mental to hand it in early.

oh

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by ZanasCross
              It seems I struggle to write about my family unless someone is dying.

I will do this tonight. tonight this do will i. penis joke. I will this do tonight. Do tonight will this i.

If you write something like that, I are certain you will win.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Page 1 of 2