Looking to sell/trade my Artec Noise gate........

Interested in a compressor if anyone is looking to trade?
how much you wanting?

reason for sale?

pics?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Was looking for about £30. Selling as I only seem to user my OD pedal these days.

Pic's to follow later.....
hmmm, i might be interested, im not too sure yet.

im pretty low on funds at the moment, but il see what i can come up with and let you know
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
I would love a white finger, but got no spare cash at the mo....cheers for the offer tho'...
Interested in this, if I sell my Bad Monkey/.Behringer DR600, interested in any?
Cleft - thanks for the offer. I recently got me a sparkle drive and holy grail plus so no interest in either of those...I am after a compressor if you have one to trade???
How about a cmatmods upgraded bass CS-3. It's a lot better than a normal CS-3 but too spongy for my liking.
Not taking any online orders.
lefthand - I was after £30, but that includes postage.

Cord - Did you mean boss, or is this a pedal for bass??? I recently sold a standard CS-3 as it was a noisey tone sucking monster - i assume this is better...
I meant boss. With the CMATMODS upgraid it runs much quieter but it still has that very sluggish front end that the regular CS-3 had. So yeah... It's better but not good enough that I want to keep it. If you had a standard CS-3 and got rid of it I'd say this probably isn't the pedal for you. This is more a pedal for somebody that thinks the CS-3 is pretty good but just wish it could be a little better.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by lefthandman9876
would you do £25 posted?

I'll do it for £25 posted.....you OK with Paypal?
PM'd you paypal details....I'm having a dig about as the box should be somewhere.....