Hey guys,
I want to put some videos of me playing on youtube, except I don't have a camcorder, but I do have a webcam and my microphone on my computer. What program should I use to record the video and sound?
Cheers
Yeah, you're really not going to get much quality if you just record with your webcam unless it's some REAL good quality.

I'd recommend saving up for a cheap camcorder at least...
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
Acoustic or electric? if it's electric/electric accoustic I would run it through my audio program with Guitar Rig, so through the computer. Then record the video and audio...open it up in your editing software/movie maker/imovie/whatever, and sync the audio from your guitar track on the PC that you recorded with the video. So you record them at the same time, the video and audio, but you just don't use the audio from the camera, you use the audio from the computer.

If you don't have guitar rig or a virtual amp etc. then record your amp with the mic into the PC with audacity/whatever, record the video, and do the same thing. So you're recording the guitar into the computer as well as the video, then you just have to sync it up in your video program.
Quote by ChrisBG
Acoustic or electric? if it's electric/electric accoustic I would run it through my audio program with Guitar Rig, so through the computer. Then record the video and audio...open it up in your editing software/movie maker/imovie/whatever, and sync the audio from your guitar track on the PC that you recorded with the video. So you record them at the same time, the video and audio, but you just don't use the audio from the camera, you use the audio from the computer.

If you don't have guitar rig or a virtual amp etc. then record your amp with the mic into the PC with audacity/whatever, record the video, and do the same thing. So you're recording the guitar into the computer as well as the video, then you just have to sync it up in your video program.

/thread
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.