I like that alot, the tone was amazing, the sound reminded me of the ocean for some unknown reason, dont know if that was what you were going for. The intro was cool, kinda greenday good riddence style intro, except no cusing. I would just add some lyrics to it, I was kinda expecting some throughout the song.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I like that alot, the tone was amazing, the sound reminded me of the ocean for some unknown reason, dont know if that was what you were going for. The intro was cool, kinda greenday good riddence style intro, except no cusing. I would just add some lyrics to it, I was kinda expecting some throughout the song.

Oops, I guess I should have explained better. This is just the acoustic guitar so far, but there will be vocals and maybe shakers and stuff like that on the final version. I was just look for comments on the quality so far
I like it. Good chords throughout the whole song, and I could could see some nice vocal melodies over them. I like those little stops at some parts, but sometimes it felt like it was cut short or something. Maybe with drums or something that could be fixed. Quality is pretty nice, and I like the acoustic sound. Especially like the "ahem..." or whatever in the beginning lol. Could be a really nice song.

I got a few "acoustic" ideas here, if you wanna check a couple out. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159764
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!