I'm trying to learn Full Tank by Paul Gilbert, but there are no tabs online of the solo, so I'm trying to figure it out by ear. This has gone pretty well so far, but I just can't figure out this lick he playes at 1:27. It starts right after the slide down on the low E string, and it starts like this(I think):
e------------------
B------------------
G-----------------
D----11-12-14--
A-12-------------
E-----------------
I'm not entirely sure about the last E, though.

Could someone give tips on doing songs by ear, or even better, tell me how the rest of the lick goes?

Thanks in advance, Wessel.

Oh and I will put up a guitar pro file when finished, ofc.
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------12--14--15b14--12--14b17------|
B|-------------------------------------------------12--14--15b14--12-14---------------------------------|
G|-------------------------12--14---16b14--12-14--------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------11--12--13--14-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-10--12-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
The ones that bend down...are prebends.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Last edited by ramm_ty at Jul 14, 2009,