Don't know where to take it though. :/

There's a weird chord, and I only know very basic theory, so I dunno what key this is or anything. But ya:

Cadd9 (I think?)

Then D (but hammering on the e string, so maybe that's a different chord?) then Em, then G.

Don't want a handout of a free progression, but I would like to know HOW to come up with what should come after this. :3
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
just keep playing chords over and over again... then try and find another chord that leads out of it

Seeing as you've got an e over the d chord... i would recommend going to eminor, and then following up with another chord sequence based around that

sry if this is a bit vague... i'm not too good at being precise!
C D Em and G are all in G Major/E minor - G Major chord scale is G (I), Am (ii), Bm (iii), C (IV), D (V), Em (vi), F#dim (viio). E minor has all the same chords, but will resolve to Em rather than G. If you're stuck I'd have a play with some of them, see what seems to roughly fit, and then modify it to make it more interesting if you want - by extending or altering it.

The D before you hammer-on the 3rd on the e string is a Dsus2
You have to think about how you want the song to sound. If yu want it to sound darker then go with a minor chord (Use Gmajor scale harminization)(G Am Bm C D Em F#dim).
As it is now in the key of G major you have a III IV V I progression. To switch it up after that you can go with a different progression all together (just stay in that key with those chords in the brackets).
Personally i like the way an Em7 sounds after the last G of the progression but is all in personal taste just experiment and remember to stay in the key of the song good luck
Yeah, it's in G-

G, Am, Bm, C, D, Em, F#dim

-And if you want it to be darker, use the minor chords more, if you want it to be brighter, use the major chords more. But also, experiment with some extensions, and if you want to go out of key a bit in experimentation, you could find new things, like, using an E instead of an Em, or an F#dim7.