Most people really love or really hate Green Day. Do you guys think they suck? Why or why not?
i don't listen to them, but i don't think they suck. i don't think any band sucks, i just choose not to listen to many of them.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Think they're boring now but they were the first of their kind sort of and so theyve been copied too much and now i've had my say this thread'll get closed
Quote by tom1thomas1
Think they're boring now but they were the first of their kind sort of and so theyve been copied too much and now i've had my say this thread'll get closed

why will this thread get closed man?
Quote by tom1thomas1

Um they werent the first of there kind there were plenty of Punk rock bands who played power chords and whined about political oppinions hell off the top of my head

THe Ramones and THe Clash
Im not even a punk fan and i can name those without thinking....

So yes unorginal+annoying=Suckatude
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
A lot of ppl like them, I'm not one of them. At first they were fun and catchy. Now it's boring. Hell half the new stuff is just one or 2 riffs and that's the whole song.

I just dislike them from a musical stand point. Them and many more bands. Just really simplistic and boring music.