So it seems with new shoe, comes great foot odor.

They're vans, not good at releasing air. They are the only shoe I have that doesn't look completely ridiculous. Now these aren't the vans that look like you just stepped on an owl in the road, they're pretty thin and neat looking.

Thing is, whenever I go into intense activity, I have foot odor. I've tried powder among other things and it just doesn't seem to work. The smell is now IN THE SHOE, not on my foot. However, it isn't the best thing to carry around.

I think washing them might damage the shoe.
Pit, how do I get my shoes smelling nice again?
put the foot powder stuff IN the shoe. It will suck up the moisture and thus get rid of the smell. Also put it on your feet before you put socks on (make sure you wear socks) this should keep your feet nice and dry and avoid smell.
Dear TS, as you probably know the Intelligence Quotient of an average Pitter is not only useless for such questions but also harmful in some cases.

Solutions:

-Google is your friend
-Ask for expertise from some decent shoes store (e.g. Footlocker)

Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Dear TS, as you probably know the Intelligence Quotient of an average Pitter is not only useless for such questions but also harmful in some cases.

Solutions:

-Google is your friend

/Carmel's right arm

Who says Pitter?
Wrong.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

-Google is your friend

/Carmel's right arm

-the correct term is "pit monkey"
-you are NOT an extension of Carmel, if you were, you would be a mod
-no one likes a tattle tale, even the mods
-just because you are sucking up after you got banned doesn't mean you'll be a mod
-you are making a complete ass of yourself, stop.

that is all
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

-Google is your friend

/Carmel's right arm

I believe the preferred nomenclature is "Pitmonkey", you silly twat.
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

-Google is your friend

/Carmel's right arm

FFS, would you just fuck off! Seriously, every post you make ends with "/Carmel's right arm". I'm pretty sure the only way she get's to know you is when you're in the FotB. The rules are there yes, but theres no need to be a pompous douchebag about them.

tl;dr. GTFO
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

-Google is your friend

/Carmel's right arm

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

LISTEN UP TS, THIS IS MY REMEDY TO FOOT ODOR TRAPPED INSIDE A SHOE! IT ALWAYS WORKS!!!

1. Go to WAL-MART and buy some of that Carpet-Freshening Powder.

2. Sprinkle it generously inside/onto your shoe.

3. Vaccum away excess powder.

Works 100% every time.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Geox The Shoe That Breathes, Now With Crushing Overdrive
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)