Page 1 of 2
Apparently he is.. Anyone have any information on this? If he is, well, I've lost a bit of respect for him. Still, Death are great though.

EDIT: Epic spelling mistake
were did u hear this?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
They are from the South...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Appreciate someone's music and stop trying to scoop up information about a dead guy. That type of stuff only has it's place in cheap gossip magazines and pop culture. I don't agree with racism or homophobia, I just hate it when people talk about rumors regarding people who passed away.
How the hell was he racist or homophobic? His drummer on The Sound of Perseverance was RICHARD FUCKING CHRISTY.

On June 8, 2006, during the Artie Lange roast, Governale and Christy had their temperatures taken rectally by Robin Quivers. Governale and Christy held hands during the "examination" and then chased each other around the studio with their soiled thermometers (which are now rumored to be taped to the door to their office).

Christy has said he once dreamed of a movie career after he saw Brad Pitt, from nearby Springfield, Missouri, in the film Interview With A Vampire. He even hung up posters of Pitt in his New York apartment, worked at a computer store owned by Pitt's parents.[7], and, on the June 6, 2007 wrap-up show, he acknowledged to occasionally masturbating while thinking of and/or looking at pictures of Pitt.

Yes, a homophobe would happily work with this man.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 14, 2009,
Dear TS, unfortunately due to Pitter under average IQ the discussion of your subject won't lead to anything adequate but trolling and/or homophobia, racism flaming.

Solutions:

-Cite your sources from official and approved sources (Rumors aren't accepted)

Quote by my_pony_bit_me
Dear TS, unfortunately due to Pitter under average IQ the discussion of your subject won't lead to anything adequate but trolling and/or homophobia, racism flaming.

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

No one thinks you have a massive knob or anything, you know. Also, the great thing about jokes is that they get old.
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

/carmel's right arm? daytripper?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

I don't think I like you very much, based on the two very similar posts I've seen you make.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
From wikipedia:

Chuck once described himself as "a lover of life", "friendship", and "animals."[15] [16][dead link] "I would like to live forever, if it was possible", he once said in an interview.[17][dead link] He commonly spoke out against artists who were "out of control", garnering negative attention to the death metal scene. Chuck openly condemned and disavowed stereotypes of metal musicians as being harmful to animals, people, or being "anti-life".[18]

When asked about his opinions regarding an afterlife, Chuck responded "I don't know", but elaborated that he believed "this is hell", and that demons are in people, as they "create evil." [19][dead link] Although his parents are both Jewish, Schuldiner did not go through any formal religious training. In the documentary, "666 At Calling Death", he was asked whether Satanism was a part of his music. He replied, "Not at all. I really don't want to involve any type of religious theme in our music. I think that's more of a personal thing. Yeah, I'm not a Satanist and I definitely don't put that into our music. No purpose. I was really young when the band first started out. I was never really into writing Satanic lyrics at all, personally. We did write gore lyrics, but it was more like kind of tongue-in-cheek, horror-movie type level. Nothing like encouraging people to go out and hurt themselves or anything stupid like that. It's pure fantasy-movie type, scary stuff. And then, I just really got into writing about reality, which is what we all have to deal with."[20][dead link]

Schuldiner designed the Death logo and its various incarnations during the length of his career. In 1991, before the release of Human, he cleaned up the logo taking out more intricate details and the "T" in the logo was swapped from an inverted Cross to a more regular looking "T", one reason being to quash any implication of religion.[21]

Chuck was also openly against hard drugs; he is quoted as saying, “I’ve tripped several times. That’s all because I don’t like the hard drugs. And my only drugs are alcohol and grass.”
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

I'm sorry but you seem like a right dick.

I've just read another post by you in another thread and i have to say you are the defintion of douchbaggery.

sorry for the rant guys
Quote by Lollage123
Apparently he is.. Anyone have any information on this? If he is, well, I've lost a bit of respect for him. Still, Death are great though.

EDIT: Epic spelling mistake

there i nothing wrong with hating homos
now racism is intolerable
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

Sarcasm much? Been bitten? Sour grapes?
Quote by my_pony_bit_me

Solutions:

/Carmel's right arm

OMFG, It's a new zzeazz (or whatever his name is).
You've lost respect for him for a stupid rumour? And even if he was, he didn't go about lynching gay black people.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by spleanx
there i nothing wrong with hating homos

What the fuck does it matter to you that a man would rather insert his penis in an anus than a vagina? You think this is a good basis for hate? I like your thought process.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by webbtje
What the fuck does it matter to you that a man would rather insert his penis in an anus than a vagina? You think this is a good basis for hate? I like your thought process.

QUEER
Quote by spleanx
QUEER

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by spleanx
QUEER

Yes, baseless namecalling, the bastion of the stupid.

Quote by Don_Humpador
Oh no!

He called you queer, webbtje.

Yeah, he made me cry.
Quote by Don_Humpador
The knob.

Here, have a queer person's hug

He can never understand my paaaaaaiiiiiin
Quote by webbtje
Yes, baseless namecalling, the bastion of the stupid.

Yeah, he made me cry.

no i didnt cause your at peace with you homosexuality
Last edited by spleanx at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by spleanx
no i didnt cause you at peace with you homosexuality

You didn't cause me at peace with me homosexuality?

Que?
Quote by webbtje
He can never understand my paaaaaaiiiiiin

i can see why no staight guy would

unless your in prison
Quote by spleanx

Yeah, just you try sitting down without wincing when you've just been roughly fucked. It's not something I'd expect a breeder to understand.

Quote by spleanx
unless your in prison

Unless my in prison?
Quote by spleanx

unless your in prison

Well, quite. Why would you have a cock up your arse if you're a straight male and not getting raped or paid a HUGE amount of money?
Page 1 of 2