http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=62717

Muse message boards has all the latest. Either way, as it is now, we know the address in Paris that someone must go to tomorrow between 10:00 and 12:00. They must also know the password, at which point they probably get a USB stick with an activation code that can be typed in on the microsite that you posted. After that it's probably the same for the other countries, until phase 2 begins.

MushroomEDIT: Also, take a look at the Muse Thread in the B&A forums here on UG.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

you have to sign in to view. Copy and paste the code into the OP
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by MushroomBomb
http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=62717

Muse message boards has all the latest. Either way, as it is now, we know the address in Paris that someone must go to tomorrow between 10:00 and 12:00. They must also know the password, at which point they probably get a USB stick with an activation code that can be typed in on the microsite that you posted. After that it's probably the same for the other countries, until phase 2 begins.

MushroomEDIT: Also, take a look at the Muse Thread in the B&A forums here on UG.

Okay, thanks! Sorry, I should have done a little more research before I posted.
What a piss ugly website.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Oh Shize
It means:

iwontwait is a closet homosexual.

He's just shy. That's pretty common.
The playground of the world
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I don't understand any of that...

JUST GIVE US THE CHOON, DAMMIT!

Srsly. Unless you're slowly unveiling clues about your next album (which can be fun), just release the damned thing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

IT'S MUSES' WORLD! CHECK THE SOURCE CODE FOR THE LOCATION!

Edit - GOT IT

USER - MUSE
PASS - MUSE1
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Last edited by WyldChylde at Jul 14, 2009,
I'm just going to wait until the album comes out
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.