Hey everyone,

I've been playing for a few years, but just recently discovered that my buddys guitar sounds a lot better though the same amp. The guitar shop people said my bridge pickup could be replaced to get a better sound. The guitar is a 1982 Ibanez Blazer series (strat knock off). What do you guys recommend in the way of bridge pickups? Seymour Duncan? Fender? Any specific ones?

Thanks in advance!
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,
I like Dimarzios a lot. You'll get a big sound from EMG active pickups. Depending on your style will depend on the pickups you pick.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
depends on what kinda of sound you want if you want more of bluesy sound i would go with like SeymourDuncans but if you looking to play like metal get EMGs really just go look up some pick ups online do some homework over it
Yeah, I don't play metal, unless you consider Zepp metal. Anyhow, the local shop near me is trying to get my to get some SD's. They have JB Jr's and hot rails and some others - I don't really know what these sound like - have you heard these?
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,