Ive decided to start myself a Tube amp build and I need some help to get it started.

Im looking for a basic schematic for a 15w tube amp that got the possiblity to add a Reverb tank and an onboard EQ and a gain channel.

The plan is to get this:

A combo model with 1x12" Celestion Blue (or any replica of those speakers)
A attunator build in so you can use it in the bedroom when not giging.
Tweed exterior with a "Silver face" interface. (Blues Junior, Bassman).

So any tips on a schematic to start with?
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Go buy a P1 kit from AX84.com and build that. Then go buy a kit from a place that has reverb or whatever you want and build that. Probably Ceritone.

Doing something from just schematic is about the quickest way to failure (and possible death) that I know of. Unless you have a EE degree, at which point in time your chance of failure goes down to about 90%.

Buy a kit, trust me.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Well I dont think building a kit would be accepted as this will be a project work for college.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Well buy a kit, then modify the kit, cause it will come with parts and such, jsut modify it, and look up. I never built an amp, but I htink it would be best to buy a kit just for some basic iteams. that you will get a ton of. So IDK do what you want, but I think a kit WOULD help you.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
Quote by Zapher
Well I dont think building a kit would be accepted as this will be a project work for college.

There's enough stuff you have to figure out in a kit that I think it'd count.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
As a first build a kit is a good way to go, or with plans you arent going to mod in any way. Taking a basic 15w then adding a second channel, reverb, EQ and the extra stuff for all the switching is a good way to end up with something that doesnt work.