only thing i was allowed to see was the youtube video. it looks nice. but i highly doubt that guy was actually playing. lol
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Amen to that Punk_Ninja.

Devy knows his stuff, I once had a dream with him in it, and he signed a jacket he bought for me..and then we talked about metal for at least an hour, and then some event came, and i never saw him again... o.O

God he's awesome...that guitar looks beautifull as well.
Haha, sweet dream man.
That is a beauty. Never much of a fan of that specific wood top, but the zebra pickups really compliment it well.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Peavey makes some NICE guitars. At the DGF I played one through their new 3120 head and I was thoroughly impressed, despite my discrepancies with them as a company. I can't blame Devin for using them.
Those ****ers are expensive, though.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.