i just got a les paul the other day and it had a little fret buzz... so i got rid of it but the b string saddle is vibrating and its really annoying,oh and i have the tunomatic bridge

any suggestions
If you bought it from a store take it back and say they had a poor setup and you want it fixed or your returning it?
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by TechnoLp
If you bought it from a store take it back and say they had a poor setup and you want it fixed or your returning it?

this. and yell a lot. Yelling always helps
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
well i bought it used lol and the guy never really used it, not a scratch or ding on it and plays good, that lil noise just pisses me off lol... anyone know how to fix it?
This is completely normal. As the weather is getting hotter, the various metal parts are going to react to vibration more. Tune-O-matic bridges in particular are notorious for this. It's just part of the guitar's nature.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.