Page 1 of 2
I've had nothing to do all summer and I'm tired of it, so I'm thinking about assuming the role of a fundamentalist Christian and protest (read: troll) Harry Potter at the midnight showing tonight. Yeah, it's probably immature and I may be a dick for it but I'm well aware.

I've been reading all the stupid arguments about why Harry Potter and Christianity can't coexist and I figured I'd ask here if anyone had any absurd things for me to say/debate for when the time comes.

And just for the record I don't have anything against Christianity or Harry Potter, I'm just doing this out of boredom and for the lulz.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Goodluck?

The point where it could possibly become funny is when you get so annoying the police come to arrest you,
but I doubt you want to go that far anyway.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
No matter how you spin it, you're still going to a Harry Potter premiere in character.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Al4Project
or better yet, try and undress Emma Watson.

I agree actually, make a lunge for the tits and see what happens. 50/50: you get arrested, or 400 rabid males follow your suit. She ends up naked. It's worth the risk.
Quote by SmarterChild
I think your time and energy could be better invested in getting a life.

This
Quote by SmarterChild
I think your time and energy could be better invested in getting a life.

^This

Theres no reason to protest something like a movie.
You protest things like government unfairness, and mistreatment,

We are free to make and watch any movie we want.

Don't protest freedom, just because you're free to do so.
Quote by Zeppelin256
I've had nothing to do all summer and I'm tired of it, so I'm thinking about assuming the role of a fundamentalist Christian and protest (read: troll) Harry Potter at the midnight showing tonight. Yeah, it's probably immature and I may be a dick for it but I'm well aware.

I've been reading all the stupid arguments about why Harry Potter and Christianity can't coexist and I figured I'd ask here if anyone had any absurd things for me to say/debate for when the time comes.

And just for the record I don't have anything against Christianity or Harry Potter, I'm just doing this out of boredom and for the lulz.

Instead of making a bunch of people hate you, why don;t you go out and get some friends. Then you wont be bored for the rest of summer anyways.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Go for it. Just say how witches can't be suffered to live and how Harry Potter, along with D&D and daytime television are going to turn our youth into Satan worshipers who we will later have to burn at the stake to the last. In fact, there's a book called "Lambs to the Slaughter" that might give you inspiration. C'mon. Don't be a pussy.
yea you'd definitely be a dick for doing that. get a hobby...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by Darksucker
Go for it. Just say how witches can't be suffered to live and how Harry Potter, along with D&D and daytime television are going to turn our youth into Satan worshipers who we will later have to burn at the stake to the last. In fact, there's a book called "Lambs to the Slaughter" that might give you inspiration. C'mon. Don't be a pussy.

Hey, there's actually potential with that route. You'll have to bring some fellow protesters though. Chant slogans like "Don't Marginalize Me, Bro!" and "Whose theater? Our theater!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by CoreysMonster
go and proclaim that the excessive description of male nudity in Harry Potter has turned you gay.

CoreysMonster can you please stop posting in every single thread?

Or just change your avatar 'cause

'Cause it's, it's... it's giving me a BONNER

"Oh my god? What is this place?"

"I'm pretty sure it's hell"
"No guys, this place is far worse, i think its heaven."

Quote by Night_Warrior
im cristian and I like Harry Potter...

What religion is this exactly?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Since you are from '04, and you play jazz, you must be taken seriously. Personally, I don't think you've got the mad acting/improv skillz needed to perform a fake protest, so that's pretty much out of the question unless you're in an acting improv group of some sort.
I'll end this post with a (slightly modified) saying from the interwebz.
Emma Watson's tits or GTFO.
Quote by Night_Warrior

hello cristian, I'm ryan, and also like harry potter.
YES, do it! I could see the signs now.. "Fag Witches Burn In Hell!" "Daniel Radcliffe = Fag"

Quote by webbtje
Not a real Christian then.

Your perception of "real" Christianity is doing it wrong.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well for one, I'm not doing this by myself.

I have a life, I have friends, this is just something to do that I think will be fun. But I understand that everyone who's telling me to get a life is better than me in every way. Kthx.

I'm not actually protesting the movie. I'm just trying to be absurd to elicit reactions.
Quote by guitar_god22

Quote by RyanInChains9
Quote by SteveHouse
Your perception of "real" Christianity is doing it wrong.

Your perception of "joke" is doing it wrong.
Quote by webbtje
Not a real Christian then.

He never mentioned a religion.

He told us his name. Cristian.

We've got your back Cristian

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Night_Warrior

Well good for you, Little Johnny.

Anyhoo, seems like a funny idea.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Zeppelin256

I have a life, I have friends, this is just something to do that I think will be fun. But I understand that everyone who's telling me to get a life is better than me in every way. Kthx.

I'm not actually protesting the movie. I'm just trying to be absurd to elicit reactions.

If you just want a reaction, why not streak?
Or better yet, streak while holding a dildo in each hand.
^While wearing a hat that's on fire.
Quote by Spamwise
Your perception of "joke" is doing it wrong.

I was hoping so, couldn't really tell though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by MightyAl
If you just want a reaction, why not streak?
Or better yet, streak while holding a dildo in each hand.

Because I don't want to get arrested and I think it would be fun to debate on behalf of a fundamentalist Christian.
Quote by guitar_god22

Quote by RyanInChains9
I think it would be funny. You have to use the fact that J.K. Rowling said Dumbledore is gay.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by SteveHouse

I was hoping so, couldn't really tell though.

Do I really come across as that pants-on-head retarded
Quote by Zeppelin256

we understand that.. and the people telling you to get a life are just doing it to piss you off..

but the whole protesting for attention, which is what you're really doing, is pretty gay.

and to brag about it on UG's The Pit is an even worse idea than that one
Just hang out in the front of the movie theater doing the party boy dance.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 2