Page 1 of 2
dear god, do i hate novocain. The anesthesia is wearing off, so I'm back in my right mind, but they put so damn much novocain in my mouth that my tongue feels like a balloon and my lower lip feels five times bigger than normal.

Anyone else getting their wisdom teeth out soon, or has anyone gotten theirs out recently?
dude i watched a vid of some dude getting his wisdom teeth removed, worse than two girls 1 cup i swear
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
I got mine otu when I was 16, god damn was it terrible. I couldn't eat for a week because my mouth was so swolen (i got all 4 out at the same time, and they hadn't even grown out of the skin yet) and for the first 24 hours I would start crying terribly for no reason because my nerves were all messed up from the anastaesia.
I actually had a thread in here about my wisdom teeth as well. It'll take the rest of the day for the Novocain to wear off, and after that, load up on pain meds. They are your friend.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by webbtje
Wisdom teeth removal. Is that a band?

Yes. Yes it is a band...

But seriously, that sucks. I hope i never have to get mine removed. It seems like it hurts like a B*tch.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by HomelessDood
dude i watched a vid of some dude getting his wisdom teeth removed, worse than two girls 1 cup i swear

after I read that I went to youtube and looked up wisdom teeth extraction
Worst/best experience of my life.

I know the pain would have been unbearable, but I was too high on vicodin to notice.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Apparently "Teens often have their wisdom teeth removed. But there's no evidence this painful procedure prevents future trouble." says Fox News
Hopefully I can avoid getting mine out
it's weird, i hardly even remember the whole experience. I remember playing around with the heart rate monitor while they were getting it set up, trying to make it go crazy by speeding up and slowing down my heart rate; that was pretty fun. The next thing I know, I'm stumbling to my car like a drunk. I tried walking a line in the safeway parking lot while my mom got my prescription filled, and I failed miserably. My tongue is starting to tingle now, so i'm hoping the novocain will wear off soon.
Fox news says alot of things.

They usually do xrays to see if when they come out they will fit. Thats how they can tell if you need to take them out or not. Mine arent growing so no reason to take them out.
I can feel the two bottom wisdom teeth coming in right now, I can see the little bumps where they are starting to come up, they are pretty small but from the looks of it, one of them is going to be pushing into one of my molars, wonder if I will have to get them out
I got mine removed about two months ago, and it wasn't so bad. I got all four out. The important thing is to ice your face as soon as you get home. It stops the swelling tremendously. Be prepared to eat mostly jello, ice cream, and (later) canned soup for a while.
I've only had one of them removed, but in order to take it out they had to split it in two with what i'm pretty sure was a ****ing pneumatic jackhammer.
I had 5 teeth ripped, cut, yanked, cranked, and torn from my face hole.

I took one Ambien before the appointment, he put me under and loaded my face up with Novocain.

I heard a lot of crunching in my head, but I was too high to give a ****.

1 Month before I could eat properly, it sucked....
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
dear god, do i hate novocain. The anesthesia is wearing off, so I'm back in my right mind, but they put so damn much novocain in my mouth that my tongue feels like a balloon and my lower lip feels five times bigger than normal.

Anyone else getting their wisdom teeth out soon, or has anyone gotten theirs out recently?

ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

*leaves thread*
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I probably have to get it done soon. The last time I went to the dentist, she took an X-ray because I was feeling pain and noticed one of my wisdom teeth was growing too large. The crazy thing was that it looked like it was tipped over inside of my gum. She said to check back later and luckily it stopped giving me problems, but it's starting to hurt even more than before... Damn it!

My friend had almost the exact same problem (sideways teeth) and he got them removed two days ago. He was eating spaghetti last night though, so I'm not THAT worried.
I remember when I got my wisdom teeth removed it sucked. For one It was 2 weeks before Christmas and 3 days prior to the procedure my ex broke up with me(b!+ch). On top of it one was fully grown in sideways in my jaw right near the bone and my nerve, the doctor said i could possibly lose me hearing in my left ear, and another one was half grown in and out. And I got all removed same day.. And the pain killers they gave made my stomach kill, and at one point i blacked out, probably casue i barely ate..
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
I got mine out about nine months 10 months ago... I still get phantom wisdom tooth pain and the holes aren't gone yet.
Just after getting it done I was on really strong pain killers because I couldn't take the normal ones, I slept for like a week. It was really nice
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Got the first of 2 fillings today and know exactly what you mean about the anesthesia - I went to scratch my ear and realised it just felt like jelly from just before my ear to the middle of my bottom lip. Horrible. It has worn off now though
Great, I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out in a couple months...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by magnus_maximus
How many wishdum teesh did duh dentisht wemove? Wash it painfuw?

Oh my God

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I had all mine taken out around Christmas and it wasn't really bad at all. The worst part was how long it took for my face to regain feelings. They gave me laughing gas which was pretty awesome, and they gave me oxycodone for pain meds, which was also awesome. There was virtually no pain for me throughout the entire experience and my face didn't swell up at all.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I get mine out a week from Thursday. Luckily it's only the top two I have to get pulled, those are a helluva lot easier, and less painful afterwords than the top.
You will be hurting in a few hours.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
it's weird, i hardly even remember the whole experience. I remember playing around with the heart rate monitor while they were getting it set up, trying to make it go crazy by speeding up and slowing down my heart rate; that was pretty fun. The next thing I know, I'm stumbling to my car like a drunk. I tried walking a line in the safeway parking lot while my mom got my prescription filled, and I failed miserably. My tongue is starting to tingle now, so i'm hoping the novocain will wear off soon.
Be careful what you wish for! In a few hours, you might be willing to kill for a shot of novocaine. (actually lidocaine, I think. pretty sure they don't use novocaine these days)

I hope they hooked you up with some serious drugs.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Got mine out a few months ago. The first day I got sick to my stomach from ingesting too much of my blood. After that they don't really bother you that much though.
Quote by leprechauner57
Apparently "Teens often have their wisdom teeth removed. But there's no evidence this painful procedure prevents future trouble." says Fox News
Hopefully I can avoid getting mine out

the reason people get them out is because it can cause you pain having them grow in, genius.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

heh i'v had chest hair since i was 11

Quote by LilVikingboy
Unless you are Robin Williams I find that extremely hard to believe.

Was your mom a wolf?

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM me to join
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
got mine out a week ago. dont go back saying they hurt. i did. i was out of vicodin...they didnt give me more vicodin like i hoped, instead they stuffed this bad tasting worm looking thing that they called "medicine" into the back of my mouth where it now sits occasionally excreeting foul tasting pain relief.

just give me pills you assholes....
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Highway60Bob
got mine out a week ago. dont go back saying they hurt. i did. i was out of vicodin...they didnt give me more vicodin like i hoped, instead they stuffed this bad tasting worm looking thing that they called "medicine" into the back of my mouth where it now sits occasionally excreeting foul tasting pain relief.

just give me pills you assholes....
leech therapy???
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by JDawg

I heard a lot of crunching in my head, but I was too high to give a ****.

When I had mine out that is how it was all so. I was extremely upset, yet some how I did not give a damn.
Quote by musiclover2399
I probably have to get it done soon. The last time I went to the dentist, she took an X-ray because I was feeling pain and noticed one of my wisdom teeth was growing too large. The crazy thing was that it looked like it was tipped over inside of my gum. She said to check back later and luckily it stopped giving me problems, but it's starting to hurt even more than before... Damn it!

My friend had almost the exact same problem (sideways teeth) and he got them removed two days ago. He was eating spaghetti last night though, so I'm not THAT worried.

That's how mine are. The dentist told me last year to have them pulled. I didn't. Now i have an infection in my tooth and a canker sore. It also feels like an ear and sinus infection all at once. I've got some antibiotics and some oxycodon.

Now I have to get them pulled on the 24th.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by ifeastonbums
Now i have an infection in my tooth and a canker sore. It also feels like an ear and sinus infection all at once.

I feel like I have an ear/sinus infection.... Could it be.....

I do need to lose all three of the wisdom teeth that are coming in... One's actually pointing sideways... Need to get some cavities filled first though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I just had mine(all 4) removed this morning. My face was numb for at least 6 hours after the surgery. They also put ♦me under. Anyway, now I'm just hungry because I can't eat anything. At least my face isn't swelling... yet...
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Page 1 of 2