I'm not 100% sure i'll follow through with this (cus i need to buy a car), but heres my proposed list
-Black pickguard
-Fender SCN pickups or Fender Vintage Noiseless (are the scn worth the extra $)
- Fender Strap locks
-Fender 4 way switch...maybe (not sure if its worth the trouble & i don't 100% understand the series and parallel)

totaling around $175...sound like a plan?

Oh, another question
my string guide thing on the headstock of the tele is pissing me off. whenever i come to play it, and tune it, the bottom two strings are like flat half a step and when i press down on the string beside the string holder it lets the string thru and goes back to almost tune

what i was wondering was if a taller string guide would help...mine is near flush with the headstock.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
4-way switch is a good one. Series gives you a thicker, higher output sound, like a really wide humbucker.
175?
That's not much, go for it.
If you really sh*t money, you can also install a bigby for the looks
Quote by henis
175?
That's not much, go for it.
If you really sh*t money, you can also install a bigby for the looks

175 is a guesstimate & thats with the cheaper pickups, which i haven't decided which pickups i want

i thought about a bigsby, but i heard they take you out of tune really bad, so i would have to get some kind of locking tuners or sumthing
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

Quote by Clutch32192
175 is a guesstimate & thats with the cheaper pickups, which i haven't decided which pickups i want

i thought about a bigsby, but i heard they take you out of tune really bad, so i would have to get some kind of locking tuners or sumthing

Actually, a good set up, a pencil, and a good feel for the bigsby's range is all you really need.
Quote by 601210
Actually, a good set up, a pencil, and a good feel for the bigsby's range is all you really need.

???........i confused...what is a pencil for?
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

Lead on the nut lubricates the strings, letting them move a little more and they help it keep it in tune.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp