I play a Shecter C-1 classic with whatever stock pups it has ( they're Seymours I know that much) through a 6505+ Head with a Randall XL cab. If i were to replace the pickups in my Classic with say, Emg's would I notice a huge tone difference? Basically, is it worth my money to replace my pickups?

Oh yeah, tone I like. Emmure, Bury Your Dead, August Burns Red, the standard metalcore stuff.
well ya, the duncan designs (im pretty sure are in your classic) i believe are passive so you will see a difference when changing to emgs. and tbh they would probably work perfect for that stuff, although id recomend blackouts, they just feel better to me.
I know i'll see a difference, but my question is, is it ENOUGH difference to justify buying new pickups?
it depends i suppose, is this a guitar you want to use for the forseable future? it might be a better shout to simply upgrade your guitar as you have a great amp for those styles, maybe a hellraiser or high end esp would be a better investment.
This is the guitar I would like to continue using for as long as possibly. I absolutely love the way it plays. I tried out the hell raiser, and many ESP and did not like them nearly as much. I also looked into Jackson, but Schecter is definitely the company I want to stay with, and this is the model i really like.
Quote by I Like Me.
This is the guitar I would like to continue using for as long as possibly. I absolutely love the way it plays. I tried out the hell raiser, and many ESP and did not like them nearly as much. I also looked into Jackson, but Schecter is definitely the company I want to stay with, and this is the model i really like.

then ya, id go for it if i played those styles, but as i said, look at blackouts.
The other thing is, how much would it cost me to get active pickups installed, seeing as though my guitar has passive pickups right now.

P.S. I've been listening to clips of the blackouts, and they sound really nice.
Well, when you buy the pickups they will come with wiring diagrams. Have you ever soldered anything before? You can easily do it yourself it you have any past experiences. Even without, it's extremely simple to learn how to do it. Some diagrams are confusing though. Otherwise, you're probably going to be paying ~$60/hour for a tech to install them.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
honestly i have no experience with soldering of any kind. I wouldn't have a clue how to install these things. but I did just realize i have a buddy who can probably do it for me.