Ello. I need both a good Wah and a good whammy pedal, i have heard stories about this pedal that seem to good to be true, is this pedal good and are both the wah and whammy effects of good quality? or would i be better off just buying individual pedals? About 200$ budget here... So i might not have a choice... anyway, any advice would be appreciated
Never heard of it before, but I just checked it out and the demos sound pretty authentic. I would actually prefer this over my Crybaby, which is noisy and sounds like ass with certain effects. I especially like the Big Muff and Vox presets. I wonder if you can turn off the wah effect and just use the distortion effects. Then I'd have a lot of use for it.
Last edited by BrickIsRed at Jul 14, 2009,
i think you have to use an effect to use the distortion, im not sure though, i would only use it for the wah and whammy, love my satchurator too much :P
Well I have the Digitech Whammy, and it sounds just like it, but I think it's only the 1 octave up mode you get. The actual Whammy has a lot of different modes.
no, the EX-7 has a few more then just the octave, but the whammy does still have more
I have the EX-7, and it surprises me to this day with how authentic the sounds from the pedal are.

I only use the wah, whammy and flanger models though.

And the whammy model does have more than the one octave, it has several harmonize settings, 2 octaves up, an octave down, and two octaves down.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Scutchington
I have the EX-7, and it surprises me to this day with how authentic the sounds from the pedal are.

I only use the wah, whammy and flanger models though.

And the whammy model does have more than the one octave, it has several harmonize settings, 2 octaves up, an octave down, and two octaves down.

Well there you have it. It's a good buy.
Quote by BrickIsRed
Well there you have it. It's a good buy.

It is really.

Also, I recommend using the clean models (when the pedal's light is green, not red) even if you're not using the OD channel on your amp, it sounds SO much better.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?