I am looking for a guitar store that would sell a hardshell case (electric guitar) a Boss DS-1 and a guitar stand. It needs to be near / in Asheville, NC and open later than 5pm. Thanks if you help
music city or musicians workshop
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

All I could find were Guitar Centers in Charlotte,Durham,Greensboro, and Raleigh. Its too bad all of those are far from Asheville.

Edit: Definately Musicians Workshop
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Last edited by Its So Easy at Jul 14, 2009,
Do a google search for music stores in your area.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Why a ds-1?? You can save up and get a 10x better distortion pedal.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Yeah Best Buy has a music section now... some stores don't though so check.
idk. i dont live there, i just googled it. call them and ask. it would probably be easier once you get there to ask a local what are the good shops
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

why not just buy online. i prefer to buy in a store myself but when theres none around me that have what i want i just buy it online
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
^+1
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I cant im in the middle of moving, and the new house of which i currently reside cannot receive items due to the fact everyone has to have a PO box.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by WinterEagle5
I cant im in the middle of moving, and the new house of which i currently reside cannot receive items due to the fact everyone has to have a PO box.

then order it and put your address as the PO box.