Page 1 of 5
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
http://www.hardtimes.ca/attackattack09
http://hardtimes.ca/brokencyde09

proof that these bands are not even remotely hardcore, completely fake, and know nothing about it.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Cicatriz ESP
22 IQ
I hate this genre, but it is absolutely appalling to see the Attack Attack singer speak. He didn't even understand some of the questions. What a ****
Frosted Flakes
┤╡
360 IQ
Atleast they are well aware of their status as a Crabcore band.. Actually embracing it too
brandon369852
Music for people and more
853 IQ
He looks chubbier than I would have thought.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
andyq777
sup?
58 IQ
" Everybody in the band listens to job for a cowboy and all kind of screamo"

what a joke
Last edited by andyq777 at Jul 14, 2009,
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I just watched the Attack Attack! interview. Oh dear God. Is it just me or does the interviewer start to get really irked when he's talking about older hardcore and metalcore bands?

This kid is utterly braindead.

Okay, I just got a bit further in. 'This is really hard', this kid doesn't know the definition of hard fucking work. Seriously, quit this joke of a band, cut your hair and go get a proper job then come back and talk about work.

I was just laughing at this to begin with, now I'm angry.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
aggiefan33
196 IQ
I'm guessing they normally interview actual hardcore bands and are doing these as a joke or whatever.
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
I like how he tries to explain that he's "punk" by asking for permition to curse
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
Quote by Lots O' FX
I like how he tries to explain that he's "punk" by asking for permition to curse

Haha I was just about to post something like this. Those bands are both ridiculously bad, it doesn't surprise me that their members are idiots.
chris_122
1,208 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Okay, I just got a bit further in. 'This is really hard', this kid doesn't know the definition of hard fucking work. Seriously, quit this joke of a band, cut your hair and go get a proper job then come back and talk about work.

I never knew so much work went into playing Warped Tour. Waking up early, seeing bands all day, and riding a huge bus to the next venue?! Fucking hard.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Did the guy really say they were underground (Brokencyde)? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I drink your milkshake.
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Attack Attack's singer is a DUMBASS. After every question he's like "WHAT DO U MEEAAAN" in a really obnoxious voice.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Bignose
I'm just doin my job here
127 IQ
Ok so far, the attack attack interview, I've gathered that DUHH WE LIEK CULURZ AN DEY MAEK PEEPL LISTEN 2 DA MUUSIX.

He's completely avoided telling the interviewer about who they've made the music about... what the fuck is the point of targeting aggressive music at people, and then wussing out at the interview because of what? it's about as useful as calling someone a cunt from a continent away - without a phone or whatever. what a bitch.

So basically he's pretty much said about 4-5 times that he's definately in it for the money. All I got out of this is that he's a coward, a fraud and a manipulator of anyone stupid enough to get sucked in.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
"where does your fire come from? where is your fuel?"

"uhhhh...I can't...." "..a certain person who makes us mad"

jesusfuck

aka an ex-girlfriend, or people who realize this band is full of it and throw them the shit they deserve.
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,528 IQ
I really enjoy Attack Attack!, but that kid obviously knows about as much about the music industry as a hooker with a grenade launcher.

edit: He's my age and he thinks he understands the industry. Holy lol.
Last edited by Magero at Jul 15, 2009,
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Attack Attack's singer is so goddam stupid. This hurts to watch.
It's funny as hell listening to the interviewer like...forcing him to explain stuff that he KNOWS the guy doesn't know anything about haha. The interviewer KNOWS he's an idiot and he's pushing him. That's the only thing keeping my attention.
Cianyx
UG Nerd
1,216 IQ
Quote by technicolour
"where does your fire come from? where is your fuel?"

"uhhhh...I can't...." "..a certain person who makes us mad"

jesusfuck

aka an ex-girlfriend, or people who realize this band is full of it and throw them the shit they deserve.

About an ex-girlfriend...

"People just need to grow up and forget about some stuff". Man that was a hypocritical statement from him

Both videos were laughably painful. The second one wasn't as bad
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jul 15, 2009,
XMeatHookMartyX
Face Melter
601 IQ
Quote by Frosted Flakes
Atleast they are well aware of their status as a Crabcore band.. Actually embracing it too

dude, not to be caustic, but there is no such thing as crabcore. thus, they are not a crabcore band. genres are not created based on their physical movements on stage.

that ex-girlfriend thing makes sense, i saw that brokencyde video where they are rapping and that other dude just repeatedly screaming "LIAR" into that girl's face while he tries to choke her. haha.
Last edited by XMeatHookMartyX at Jul 15, 2009,
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
I like how the only thing the attack attack guy noticed changing in hardcore is the merch designs.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
"yea people see we have pink and purple stuff so they are attracted to it and then they see we have heavy ass breakdowns"

Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
http://www.hardtimes.ca/attackattack09
http://hardtimes.ca/brokencyde09

proof that these bands are not even remotely hardcore, completely fake, and know nothing about it.

+10 yet again more reasons why pmeg is my favorite poster

best thread
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
No one ever said BrokenCYDE was hardcore, but even I have to admit the AA! interview was weak.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
Omg Rentacar Is Back

EDIT:Supposed to be all caps
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
cakeschmammert
I AM THE JUDGE
401 IQ
i don't know if they ever said they were hardcore, but they did call themselves punk, and the fact that they consider themself anywhere close to hardcore really bothers me
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by RentACar
I'm back with fury.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. In your returning statement "No one ever said BrokenCYDE was hardcore, but even I have to admit the AA! interview was weak," you make a point that could lead to discussion, even a furious discussion in stating that BrokenCYDE has never claimed to be a hardcore band. Unfortunately, you followed it up with an admission that Attack Attack! had a bad interview. This admission takes away from any "fury" the first post may have contained and neutralized the whole statement. All in all I'd say you're back with a whimper.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
Quote by JxD
I'm going to have to disagree with this. In your returning statement "No one ever said BrokenCYDE was hardcore, but even I have to admit the AA! interview was weak," you make a point that could lead to discussion, even a furious discussion in stating that BrokenCYDE has never claimed to be a hardcore band. Unfortunately, you followed it up with an admission that Attack Attack! had a bad interview. This admission takes away from any "fury" the first post may have contained and neutralized the whole statement. All in all I'd say you're back with a whimper.

Rammed It Home
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Neox22xx
379 IQ
Brokencyde is the worst thing to happen to music since the Jonas brothers.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
Quote by Neox22xx
Brokencyde is the worst thing to happen to music since the Jonas brothers.

Jonas Brother>Brokencyde
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
3rdActguitarist
3,355 IQ
Quote by handbanana
Jonas Brother>Brokencyde

+1

Holy shit! This is the second time today, we've both agreed on something

I believe this world is coming to an end

ON TOPIC: Everytime I see a video of Attack Attack! anymore, my small amount of respect for them gets smaller and smaller. Actually, I'm pretty sure its all gone. This interview proves the are pretty much just tools and complete sell outs. I still enjoy their music, but I have no respect for these guys, or Brokencyde for that matter. These bands are the -core equivalent of Hannah Montanna
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
lol i've never even heard a single jonas brothers song before and i'd still say their better, i mean, jonas brothers are huge now, makin big bucks at least, and getting lots of girls. brokencyde on the other hand..............
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx