So, I got a Spider II 2X10 (120 W) combo when I was still learning basic stuff, and I wasn't gigging. Well, now, it's time for a new amp, but as money is tight, I want to see how much I can get for the old amp. It is a Line 6 Spider II 120 Watt, 2X10 combo. I bought it used for 300 dollars, but it has no signs of any wear and tear, or any cosmetic blemishes for that matter, and there are no overall issues with the amp. It looks new. I am thinking that I can sell it for 250 dollars, but I don't know if that is too much, too little, or what. What do you guys think?

Oh, and I'm not putting this in classifieds because I'm not trying to sell it here, just trying to get a rough estimate on how much I can sell it for.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
about 150-200
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
If you were selling it here you couldn't give it away for free.

But anyway, just start at 250 or whatever and if you don't get any takers lower the price.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
$250 if your extremely lucky... the ball park is $150-$250 sometimes they go for even lower..

that's what i'm thinking. i browsed craigslist for the amp, but people are trying to sell it for 300 bucks, which just seems like too much. i think i might be able to a) sell it to a kid who just wants a high-wattage amp and/or b) hike up the price just a little bit by including a 30 dollar footswitch for it.
Quote by AA00P
I'll give you a bag of chips for it....
if you still share them with me.

i'd say post it on CL for 200 and it should sell in a couple of days... lots of lost guitarists out there.
Quote by Vikingx
I'll give you a bag of chips for it....
if you still share them with me.

i'd say post it on CL for 200 and it should sell in a couple of days... lots of lost guitarists out there.

that's what i'm planning on doing. and luckily i live both in a college town and near a semi-populated city, so i'm praying for the best.

TUBE AMP, HERE I COME!
Quote by AA00P