Oh my God! No way! That is totally awesome dude!

Honestly, I doubt many people care. Including me.
I know a lot of people won't care.
I just thought it was worth the watch if you played warcraft.
Alright, let's do this.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY, hungh, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS.

Sorry. That's all I think about when I see a WoW video.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
This will be closed before long. I have no idea what that is.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It was ok, but this kind of thing happens all the time with particular enemies and spells.

For instance, a Death Knight's Frost Shot can crit 50k on the magma giants in BRD. It's not anything special, other than the fact that 200k is an incredible amount of burst damage.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
^
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by bendystraw
Go outside.

where's outside? I can't find it on the WoW world map
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Before I go any further , I'm an ex wow player and that is not a exploit or nothing to be proud of. When the adds die , the boss takes extra damage that's all.

This can be closed.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate