Help me out here. I'm trying to figure out what would be best.

I'm investing in my guitar gear since I'm comitted to it now more than a year ago, so it's time to upgrade.

My current gear is a Peavey Exp Plus through a Marshall MG30dfx, not much, I know but I didn't knew if I was going to be serious about guitar.

So now I'm thinking of getting another guitar along with another amp options. Do you think it would be best if I:

a) got a Boss GT-10 and ran it through two speakers, if possible (like a sound system instead of an ordinary guitar amp) or,

b) got a better amp and a ****load effects pedals (just the basic pedals and most used like OD/Phase/Trem/whammy/delay and wah), or.

c) get a better amp or around 100watts and the GT-10. (not my choice since it would be much more expensive, I think)
Get a better amp without a doubt. For the effects just buy single pedals of what your gonna use. Most people think they need a load of effects when all they really need is an od and maybe a wah delay or reverb pedal.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Get a new amp first for sure. I think your best bet would be getting a good amp, and if you want effects get a little digitech multifx since they're fairly cheap.
i would concentrate on a good amp, first and foremost. once you play around with it and start figuring out which effects you want, you can pick those up as you go.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Get a new good amp. But what do you plan on doing with it? Bedroom practise or band practise? Even more?

After you find the right amp for you, and you feel like something is missing, like OD or maybe a Wahwah, add that. You don't need a big GT-10, surely?
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
Get a good amp, then decide what pedals you will need after. Once you get the pedals, get a new guitar, cuz I'd never think that Peavey makes good guitars
I stopped reading at MG30DFX.

Amp.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Thanks for the response, first, I'd like to point out that maybe Peavey guitars are not that good or they are not a guitar maker company, but my guitar seems fine, of course the sound would be a heck of a lot better with a gibson, but I've been in live performances with my guitar/amp and hmmm, well I've never been boo'd of stage or be told something by other musicians. The amp may be crap ahaha, but after all it says Marshall in the front and that gets me chicks XD, haha

And yes, I would use it for bedroom practice, small jams and live performances. So I thought of the GT-10 because it is $400 and I already have a set of speakers with twetters and tey sound really good and can take up some beating..

So far amp is winning and thanks for all the advises.
GT-10 would only be good if you have a PA that you can run it into, along with monitors, but from my listening experiences, it sounds like shit when they try that at small gigs (not saying it can't be done, just haven't seen it yet).

I'd recommend a new amp, not necessarily 100W
genre
budget
used or new

answer those and we can help you.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON