The title doesn't make too much sense, but let me explain.

Usually I am up with my family upstate, but last Thanksgiving I decided to go south to spend Thanksgiving down there. On about the 20th a young man went missing in my Dad's area, and it was winter and had just snowed. So my brother and I went walking a couple miles to get a nice beverage and some food, and when we were walking we walked on some railroad tracks, and by those tracks is a fence about 10 feet away, which we walked right by a couple times. So anyways a couple days later it turns out they found the guy leaning against the fence, frozen. It was warm that day so the snow melted so that made me think what if I tripped on him or some sick ****.

Short:My brother and I unsuspectingly walked by a frozen dead guy found a day later.

Anyone else interesting?
The Bible is a book of several stories... I always find myself wondering... "What if I'm right and this is all a load of bull****...?"
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Why does that story make you think what if I tripped on him... A normal person might think what if I saw him and he was still alive.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Hmmm,

What if this thread had never been started.

but srsly, i know what you mean, i went to disneyland paris when i was 6, a week after my arrival home a Conchord flew straight into the airport i could have been in.
-no sig-
What if that girl last night wasn't a girl....

with all seriousness though, I know what you mean. Right by my house, theres this small cliff maybe 30-40 feet high, I went up there about a few years back, and a few days later some guy fell off it. No idea what happend to him though.
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
What if I never had clicked the board link that lead to the so called "Random?"

And I was once close to switching school to a supposedly better school, my childhood buddy was there, but I wasn't let in, too many applicants. What if I had changed?

I might've actually had someone to be able to jam with on guitar.
DeVillains!
What if I invented the fing-longer?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
a couple of months ago i was outside a buddies house at about 2am, and i see a helicopter hovering, searchin the ground with its lights. my friend and i had to walk home and we got freaked, out so we grabbed golfclubs as self defense in case their was a murderer on the lose. but we didnt take them, and around the block there was a single cop car arriving at a house. we kept walking and got home safe.

turns out there was a killer on the loose. he killed an old lady around the block from my friend, minutes before i left his house.
DECRESCENDO
Quote by konfyouzd
The Bible is a book of several stories... I always find myself wondering... "What if I'm right and this is all a load of bull****...?"

So you quote it in your sig and use the Lion of Judah as your avatar?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
An old woman walked past me on the train today, and I thought "what if I trip her up, then laugh at her"

Like that?
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Beat you to the Futurama reference
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
What if I hadn't gone to that wedding..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

this!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by CTFOD
What if I invented the fing-longer?