Hey everyone, I am looking to start an online band. I want to have a mix of sounds from the late 80's , to the early 90's and some of the sounds of now. I will be writing and doing vocals. I am looking for a a couple of guitarist, a bass player, and a drummer.

I was going to join an online band another guy on these forums was starting, but I haven't heard anything from him in a very long time, so I am starting my own. So what do you say?

Post here in this thread or over on my profile page. Also we can keep in touch with MSN Messenger or MSN Live Messenger. So what do you say?

Lets jam together.
Last edited by BigDC at Jul 20, 2009,
Join my online band dude. I have been searching and putting together the best guitarists, bassists and vocalists on this website for my online band and you sound like you would be a good person to add. The online band of mine is called The Noise, you can find a link to it at the bottom of my profile, if you don't want to join, then i could play rhythm guitar for you.
Quote by BigDC
Hey everyone, I am looking to start an online band. I want to have a mix of sounds from the late 80's , to the early 90's and some of the sounds of now. I will be writing and doing vocals. I am looking for a a couple of guitarist, a bass player, and a drummer.

I was going to join an online band another guy on these forums was starting, but I haven't heard anything from him in a very long time, so I am starting my own. So what do you say?

Post here in this thread or over on my profile page. Also we can keep in touch with MSN Messenger or MSN Live Messenger. So what do you say?

Lets jam together.

I can play guitar or bass, whichever you would prefer.
Quote by FreeManson15
I can play guitar or bass, whichever you would prefer.

We need another guitar player, contact me on my profile with a PM.
7/20/2009

We still need guitar players!

Also a female to do backup vocals!