Page 1 of 2
I serachbarred it and nothing came up. just wondering how everybodys high schools are and how strict they are and what you can/cant get away with.

mine personally, teachers dont care if you curse, they do it themselves, they let people chew tobacco (me lol) in class. you pretty much do whatever you want. you can leave class and walk around. Lots o people go in the bathroom and toke up. i only smoke cigs in the bathroom but yeah.

my school also had a walk-out. about 3/4 of my school walked out the back door 5th period and we all sat up at the football field and we ordered pizza and got the Fox8 news to come and stuff lol stupid, but funny. but anyway, not ONE of the students even got a detention lol

hows YOUR school?
at first i thought this might be an enjoyable thread to contribute to. but reading your first post made me cry a little. now i leave.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
TS, your school is a hippie.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Ferris Bueller-strict.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
What is "school"?

I might be wrong but I am pretty sure it is like an old big wooden ship
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I got suspended for fingering myself in the gym showers.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I got suspended for fingering myself in the gym showers.

sigged
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Chewing Tobacco is a disgusting habit.

That's a nasty habit you got there...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
my school is a bit annoying.
Top buttons of our shirts done up at all times, shirts tucked in, no yellow in the knot of the hideous purple and yellow ties, not too short, not too long. No died hair, no earrings that aren't just plain studs, no jewelry unless it's a watch, no coloured socks etc.
No chewing gum in class, there's more.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
my high school wasn't that strict or anything

we wore what we want
(wanted to*; shh alliteration is more important than grammar!)
we swore with teachers who swore

etc.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
my school was cool 2 years ago, but now with a new principal, it's a prison. my old principal wouldn't care about jack ****
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
One time I was sitting on the empty sidewalk after school was out and the assistant principle told me that it was inappropriate to do, that i might get hit by a car and he made me move.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Last edited by jemjabella42 at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Chewing Tobacco is a disgusting habit.

yes. i know. was waiting for somebody to say that lol
When you're already looking towards university, "strict" is on the way out!

Seriously, 5th and 6th years are fantastic because the teachers are scared of us! But sometimes it sucked, and REALLY sucked. Some teachers can be idiots.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Oh goddamit.

/Predator.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
0.o i dont have a school anymore...
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by TimBFMV
Top buttons of our shirts done up at all times, shirts tucked in, no yellow in the knot of the hideous purple and yellow ties, not too short, not too long. No died hair, no earrings that aren't just plain studs, no jewelry unless it's a watch, no coloured socks etc.

What kind of communist crap is that!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Just graduated from high school, but thanks to our senior class the class below us can't jump in their homecoming parade cars, or they will pull them out of the parade.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by TimBFMV

Our school believes that both male and female students should have hair at "acceptable legnths". However these "acceptable legnths" are different for both groups. But noone's being sexist. Not at all.
my schools strict we have to wear uniform collar shirts cops walk around bak den i herd it wasnt that strict but too many school fights like every day there will be like at least one fight the most fights i saw in one day was 8 its strict nobody could really git away with anything now but im newst to it but wat can i say it is a ghetto ass school.
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
I just finished school. It wasn't really that strict for us, but every year now they make things stricter for the kids coming up to the school.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
The school at my 6thform attempts to be strict. But there's just some students who think that they can do what they like. It's a pain.
Quote by Venice King
I might be wrong but I am pretty sure it is like an old big wooden ship

no, that's diversity
About average for UK schools, I think, but it varied quite a lot between teachers
i.e. We had a uniform, and some teachers would get bitchy about tie length, shirt tucked in and whatnot, whereas other didn't give a damn
Mild cussin' was OK with almost all teachers, though
Use of mobiles was banned in all lessons, although one guy let us listen to music when he wasn't talking (he was a terrible teacher, though)
Drinking water in class was fine, drinking other stuff and eating depended on the teacher

EDIT: Just remembered, in my last year they tried out gender separation in some lessons. Apparently it's supposed to reduce the distraction caused by our raging hormones, or some such
Dunno if they kept it after I left, though
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jul 14, 2009,
we werent allowed to stand within 30 inches of the opposite sex... pretty lame huh!?
Quote by Perfection 101
About average for UK schools, I think, but it varied quite a lot between teachers
i.e. We had a uniform, and some teachers would get bitchy about tie length, shirt tucked in and whatnot, whereas other didn't give a damn
Mild cussin' was OK with almost all teachers, though
Use of mobiles was banned in all lessons, although one guy let us listen to music when he wasn't talking (he was a terrible teacher, though)
Drinking water in class was fine, drinking other stuff and eating depended on the teacher

This, British schools are boring.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
hmm well i made a pretty big thread a wile ago but your excused
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by Flipaningage
no, that's diversity

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Not bad, 'cept one time a girl got throwed by 'er pigtails over the fence.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

our principal's a bitch, put up cameras the first year she was here. We stared a food fight last year so this year she brought in 2 police officers and 4 more cameras in the lunch room. She fired am amazing teacher and I started a protest movement for him. It made it to the news and we eventually got him a job back at the school district. (not same job, or school. but at least he's not unemployed)
About Protest: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=83786827065&h=Eydzf&u=2Agt7
Whole Story: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=74525914878&h=SD7dL&u=X_CY4
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Page 1 of 2