I ordered this June 1st. It just got here 30 minutes ago. It has been the longest month and a half I tell you. The case hasn't shipped yet. Pictures taken from my cellphone.

A Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1!
Ebony fretboard, 2 Seymour Duncan Blackouts, Schecter Locking Tuners, Graph Tech Tusq nut, String through body, set-in neck.

Found an empty slot in the stand right next to my Ibanez RG5EX1 (Sorry FirstAct guitar, you're gonna have to move now).

Bought it online new for $669!
that is sexy, it reminds me of an LTD i played with the exact same paint job. very sexy
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Very sexy guitar! Congrats
Guitar:
Jackson DK2T Dinky
Schecter Damien 6
Ibanez ARC100-BS w/ Seymour Duncan JB
Amp:
Roland Cube 30x
Quote by F8iscruel
that is sexy, it reminds me of an LTD i played with the exact same paint job. very sexy

I know that LTD you are talking about! It's Usually in the front displays at Guitar Center. Other than the shape, it's ridiculously similar.
Omg, that is...... *drools*
Quote by consecutive e
Let me be the first to say.

Pics or gtfo.

Quote by CaptDin
Guitar Center - because someone has to trick people into buying Line 6 amps.

[img]http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77198&stc=1[/img]
DAMN !

thats one sexy guitar!

im torn between that and the c-1 hellraiser, but this puts me more on the blackjack side.
**GEAR**

Epiphone G-400 Tony Iommi Left Handed
Custom Epiphone Les Paul 100 Left Handed w/ EMG 81/85
Johnson Acoustic Left Handed
Line 6 Spider Valve 112 w/ FBV Pedal
BOSS DS-1 and AC-3
beautiful, simply beautiful!
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
I honestly have no clue why people prefer the hellraisers, i've played an atx and it played like buttah! HNGD!
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
Thanks everyone! With it sitting in my hands, I know I made the right choice.
mmmmm I like it. Not much better than stock SD Blackouts. HNGD!
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
That is gorgeous. HNGD!!!!
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Awesome guitar. I'd totally go for the Blackjack instead of the Hellraiser if it had more than just the 12th fret inlay. I like inlays.
Beautiful, HNGD!! love the look of the blackjacks except for the single lightning/arrow inlay, that bothers me. i would consider buying one though.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Just orgasmed a little bit there....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
the only thing i don't like about it is the inlay at the 12th fret, i think it degrades the whole guitar if it had the gothic inlays like the hellraisers i would like it more.

but who care its an awesome guitar anyway good job mate
My Gear
Guitars
Esp Ltd EC100QM
Esp Ltd EC1000 Deluxe

Amps
Randall RG100G3
Randall 2x12 Extension Cab

Effects
Zoom 9.2tt
Quote by Ippon
Sweet! How much did it set you back?

The guitar and the specific Schecter case for this model together was $768(US). Guitar itself was $669. I still haven't gotten the case yet since the supplier has yet to ship it to the store. That was actually the reason it took over a month to get the guitar since they were waiting on getting the case. Eventually the store manager said he would split the order and ship them (for free) separately.

And for those of you that don't like the 12th fret active bolt, I'm kinda on the same boat. They could have definitely come up with a better inlay pattern. I actually prefer the Sharktooth inlay like on my ibanez. It doesn't bother me that greatly though. Surprisingly, I havent had too much trouble getting adjusted to just one fret inlay.
Last edited by lextexrex at Jul 15, 2009,
WOW!!! I want one of these now. HNGD!!!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
If that was the FR model, I would be SO jealous right now. It's still very nice though.

HNGD =]
Quote by slickerthnsleek
If that was the FR model, I would be SO jealous right now. It's still very nice though.

HNGD =]

After dealing with my Ibanez's tremolo, I stay away from guitars without a hardtailed bridge. Then again, my Ibanez had the horrid Edge III...
So you got a new Schecter 30 minutes ago? And you are on line? Damn man, go play that mutha!!!
Quote by lextexrex
After dealing with my Ibanez's tremolo, I stay away from guitars without a hardtailed bridge. Then again, my Ibanez had the horrid Edge III...

That's fair enough I suppose. OFRs are much better, but having a bad experience with them would deter you.