I've heard some great things about it. Anyone actually gotten to try one out? Is it worth the price?
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
When it came out, there wasn't many options for a 5 watt tube amp. But there are many more options now. Like the Vox ac4, blackstar ht-5, blackheart little giant. etc
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
i love mine. as long as your guitar sounds a little bit better that normal it will be fine. this is because of it having only one knob to change how it sounds
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

I normally use a Gibson Les Paul Custom and i have a Epiphone SG Standard.
it'll sound great then. i personally like that it only has a volume knob because it really lets your guitar shine through
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

Awesome, i kinda wanna try one out before i go and pay $250 for one though :/ *pokes guitarcenter*
Get a Little Giant.... only $100 more and has a 3 band eq and can be switched down to 3 watts...
Sounds very nice with my les paul.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by JoePerry4life
When it came out, there wasn't many options for a 5 watt tube amp. But there are many more options now. Like the Vox ac4, blackstar ht-5, blackheart little giant. etc

pretty much agreed. I got mine when there were few other options; while I'm not sorry I bought mine (it didn't exactly break the bank, plus I've had several years' worth of fun use out of it), if I were buying another low-wattage tube amp today, I don't think it'd be the valve junior, kind of thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by kingbabyduck
it'll sound great then. i personally like that it only has a volume knob because it really lets your guitar shine through

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
How are you all recommending amps, without any clue what genre he plays?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Tackleberry
Im pretty happy with my Vjr. But stock they leave alot to be desired.

+1

Lost intrest in mine after about a week.

Fun project if your into moding though...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

Lost intrest in mine after about a week.

Fun project if your into moding though...

I stayed interested a little longer than a week But eventually lost interest also.
Quote by tubetime86
How are you all recommending amps, without any clue what genre he plays?

touche. he just asked us what we thought of it, though, and my description isn't really genre-specific. That might be getting off on a technicality, but I'm running with it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?