Would you be able to gig with a valve junior half stack? Just like small outdoor gigs, no more than 100 people.
Not using cleans. You won't have any headroom. You might be able to if your drummer doesn't play loud.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Not having cleans isn't a problem. Also, I would be using that and a 30W Solid State Orange Crush 30 (my current amp) at once, so that would add some volume.
The Crush 30 is probably half as loud as a VJ would be cranked. The answer is most likely no. Unless you get a good half stack hooked up to it. Then it might be loud enough. And maybe some sort of pedal to get a bit louder with.
Lol. I just made a thread about the same amp. And i've seen them used for a gig before. Epiphone valve junior half stack and a i think crazy monkey distortion pedal. I think thats what the pedal was called but i dont quite recal.
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
Quote by MadAudioMan
The Crush 30 is probably half as loud as a VJ would be cranked. The answer is most likely no. Unless you get a good half stack hooked up to it. Then it might be loud enough. And maybe some sort of pedal to get a bit louder with.

Right now I'm using the Crush 30 cranked and a little 12W ss amp cranked, and they are loud enough, but just barely.
Quote by Kylen Johnson
Lol. I just made a thread about the same amp. And i've seen them used for a gig before. Epiphone valve junior half stack and a i think crazy monkey distortion pedal. I think thats what the pedal was called but i dont quite recal.

Bad monkey overdrive, perhaps?

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Yeah, that was it. Bad monkey overdrive. thanks
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
yes the VJ will be loud enough if your using a good speaker. I was loud enough to get over a hard hitting drummer when i played it through my 4x12. cranked.
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn