Page 1 of 3
I searched with the searchbar with supreme scrutiny and surfaced scoreless.
Enough with the gay alliteration, this is about being MANLY! F***!

The Point: Who are you favorite manly men of ROCK?

Let's focus on singers and guitar players, unless there's a REAL man on a different instrument that should be seen by all.

I'm talking about the guys in rock who when they do what they do best make you wanna get up and bellow "F*** YEAH!!" and headbang like theres no tomorrow, or whatever behavior you are most partial to where something manly and awesome is exhibited.

My pick for manliest singer/guitar player that i have been very impressed with recently is Joel O'Keefe of Airbourne.

He's the lead guitarist and lead singer of the band, as seen in this video of them doing a song called "Diamond in the Rough" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nDVHcpmtQ

So please, share you favorite manly men of ROCK and reminisce on your favorite man-mories.
page and plant

mark knopfler is also a real man. no fancy rock n roll stage clothes and huge primped hair

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 14, 2009,
Ian motherfucking Anderson.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Steve The Plank
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Ted Nugent!!! Any man who has his own signature line of weaponary is certainly one MANLY man.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by Altitudinous
I searched with the searchbar with supreme scrutiny and surfaced scoreless.
Enough with the gay alliteration, this is about being MANLY! F***!

The Point: Who are you favorite manly men of ROCK?

Let's focus on singers and guitar players, unless there's a REAL man on a different instrument that should be seen by all.

I'm talking about the guys in rock who when they do what they do best make you wanna get up and bellow "F*** YEAH!!" and headbang like theres no tomorrow, or whatever behavior you are most partial to where something manly and awesome is exhibited.

My pick for manliest singer/guitar player that i have been very impressed with recently is Joel O'Keefe of Airbourne.

He's the lead guitarist and lead singer of the band, as seen in this video of them doing a song called "Diamond in the Rough" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nDVHcpmtQ

So please, share you favorite manly men of ROCK and reminisce on your favorite man-mories.

Metallica.
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Ted Nugent!!! Any man who has his own signature line of weaponary is certainly one MANLY man.

is true...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Dave Grohl
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SurfinWithSatch

and kill animals with a bow and arrow
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand

Glen Benton, so badass that he burned an inverted cross into his forehead (and then sent the scab to some TV evangelist).

Per Yngve Ohlin, AKA: Dead. So badass he would cut his wrists intentionally during stage shows. He also allegedly threw pig heads into the audience, and on one occasion ran into the audience with a knife and stabbed people (remember, this is all rumor, and not necessarily true).

GG Allin. He's so badass that it'd be impossible to mention all the badass things he's done here. Some of them are: performing on stage naked (alot), peeing/****ting on stage, starting fights with the audience for no reason at all, etc.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
joe walsh
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
joe walsh

THIS
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
THIS

RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Neil Fallon and everyone in Clutch are just men.
They dont crap about with anything, they just rock out.

And they have beards.
Quote by MyNameIsLame

Glen Benton, so badass that he burned an inverted cross into his forehead (and then sent the scab to some TV evangelist).

Per Yngve Ohlin, AKA: Dead. So badass he would cut his wrists intentionally during stage shows. He also allegedly threw pig heads into the audience, and on one occasion ran into the audience with a knife and stabbed people (remember, this is all rumor, and not necessarily true).

GG Allin. He's so badass that it'd be impossible to mention all the badass things he's done here. Some of them are: performing on stage naked (alot), peeing/****ting on stage, starting fights with the audience for no reason at all, etc.

I think you missed the point, we're not looking for the biggest douches~

in topic: elton john
I forget the band, but the singer is called Corpse Grinder and all of them are ****in manly. Also, Roope Latvala from Children Of Bodom is manly perfection.
Corona Corona
Quote by demoniacfashion
I forget the band, but the singer is called Corpse Grinder and all of them are ****in manly. Also, Roope Latvala from Children Of Bodom is manly perfection.

that's Roope Latvala from Stone, not from Bodom. they turned him into a ****ing joke, that's why he's drunk 95% of them time. stone is the ****, buy no anaesthesia, such a killer album.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Last edited by BrokenBricks at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by Two of you up there
GG Allin

How does obscenely obnoxious attention whorish wankery amount to manliness again?

My vote goes for these guys, despite this pic

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

more?

And Bon Scott
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.

haha
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by SteveHouse
How does obscenely obnoxious attention whorish wankery amount to manliness again?

My vote goes for these guys, despite this pic

Never knew you were a Killswitch fan...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE

Chuck Ragan
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by CTFOD
*Manowar*

This is what came to my mind when I saw the thread title.
I'm gonna go ahead and post this:

But:

And:

And last, but not least:
Quote by demoniacfashion
I forget the band, but the singer is called Corpse Grinder and all of them are ****in manly.

Does he, by any chance, Cum Blood from his erection?
Last edited by jimmyled at Jul 14, 2009,

I forgot Hank
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

icwatudidthar.
My vote goes to EVH, George Lynch, Layne Staley, and, Dimebag.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Quote by darkstar2466
Ian motherfucking Anderson.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 3