hi i was wondering if i filled in the original pickguard screw holes and drilled new ones

would i be able to put a fender strat pickguard on a peavey raptor exp plus?
I don't think the pickups, knobs and switch are in the same position as a fender. Maybe if you buy a blank pickguard and cut the holes yourself it might work.
Quote by King Krapp
Once, I had just finished, and my dad knocks, walks in, and says "Wow, smells like chicken in here."
Quote by Barkeeper
I don't think the pickups, knobs and switch are in the same position as a fender. Maybe if you buy a blank pickguard and cut the holes yourself it might work.

thx for the info

i would make my own pickguard except i don't have the tools to do it
Quote by Barkeeper

These aren't a very big issue because they are all mounted to the pickguard, and there is usually enough space in the cavities that a little variance will not be a problem. Your biggest issue is going to be the fit around the neck and bridge. Also the shape of the lower cutaway. Third would be screw holes, of course they could be redrilled.