Title says it, there must be a band that all UG (or at least the Pit) can agree on, it is obviously not Blink 182 (like them) and it is obviously not some obscure crap.

I was thinking in Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and Metallica (becasue they are great and i havent heard someone say that they hate one of these bands).

So, do you think UG/The pit can agree on at least one of those 3 bands? if not, which one would UG agree?
Quote by actaderock
Title says it, there must be a band that all UG (or at least the Pit) can agree on, it is obviously not Blink 182 (like them) and it is obviously not some obscure crap.

I was thinking in Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and Metallica (becasue they are great and i havent heard someone say that they hate one of these bands).

So, do you think UG/The pit can agree on at least one of those 3 bands? if not, which one would UG agree?

you just said you don't think there are people here who hate metallica... you are very VERY mistaken

I'd like to cast the vote for Dire Straits. they're a nice median, and i can't see anyone not liking them.
Quote by actaderock

In 90% of threads in the pit atleast 1 person mocks one of these bands.

There will be no one band.
I think all of UG can somewhat agree on Jimi Hendrix, but that's about it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I can agree on Nirvana.

I dont like either of the other two.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Why would we want to?
And for the record

I hate Nirvana, so that makes one person you've heard say it.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
You'd be surprised on how many actually hate those three bands. : \

I'd say Iron Maiden... : P MAYBE.
my guess is that not everyone will agree
but if they do it will be for led zeppelin or pink floyd
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ok how about this?
I hate Led Zeppelin.
A lot of people hate metallica.

What about Mozart or something?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by actaderock

I hate Nirvana
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Probably nirvana, only band I ain't heard hatred toward on the pit.

I dont like nirvana. pearl jam ftw.
Quote by iantheman
I think all of UG can somewhat agree on Jimi Hendrix, but that's about it.

Nope. Sorry...

And TS, I don't care for Zeppelin, and I HATE Metallica (or any other metal).
Quote by actaderock

I was thinking in Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and Metallica (becasue they are great and i havent heard someone say that they hate one of these bands).So, do you think UG/The pit can agree on at least one of those 3 bands? if not, which one would UG agree?

I hate Metallica and dislike the other two bands.
Kensai and Minkaro hate Led Zeppelin.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Probably nirvana, only band I ain't heard hatred toward on the pit.

NERDvana?
im sorry someone said that to me today and I had to repeat it sometime.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom