LTD EC1000 Black

I found it at a local guitar place and really thinking about getting it next week. It claims the retail is $1200. I played it at the shop and it feels great and sounds great. But does anyone have experience with an LTD? personally I don't know anyone who has...
A friend of mine has EC1000, but in blue. I simply loved the feel.. played like butter. I've heard the EC401 is pretty much the same but without all the decorations and finishes, and the 401 retails for about $650, so it seems like a pretty good deal.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Yeah, thats a steal, get it. I used to have the sunburst one (pics in profile). Never shoulda got rid of it
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Used that to test several high end amps at GC last weekend. Really liked it overall and if I remember correctly GC had it marked for $1,000.

Edit: May have been $900. Honestly don't remember exactly, it was close to a grand. Nearly had to yell at some kid who grabbed it when I walked away to get another pedal and he tried to drag the bottom of the body across the floor (kid was like 7 or 8).
Last edited by MarcoWasRight at Jul 14, 2009,
Give them $600 cash and run like hell. They are great guitars.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
DEW EETTTT!!!!
lol
I played a couple before even though im not a huge fan of the LP look they're pretty damn nice.
definately go for it. but get it before some spoiled 10yr old's parents buy it for his/her birthday. hasn't happened to me, but wouldn't be surprised if i walked in to the store to get that deal and see them handing over their credit card while the kid wipes boogers all over it. think i went further into that then i should've but im bored .
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
definately go for it. but get it before some spoiled 10yr old's parents buy it for his/her birthday. hasn't happened to me, but wouldn't be surprised if i walked in to the store to get that deal and see them handing over their credit card while the kid wipes boogers all over it. think i went further into that then i should've but im bored .

Haha that's funny