SO I got paid yesterday and after a small fiasco at the bank I went to my local shop and picked up a new pedal. It is a Sovtek Small Stone Phaser, the third version. It was NOS and it sounds awesome. Looks freaking sweet sitting next to my green Sovtek Muff. I don't have a camera I can use at the moment but I will take some pictures tonight. Possibly some clips recorded tonight as well but don't count on it.

since you guys just love pics, heres a lil somethin to hold ya over till the real thing arrives.

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
AWESOME
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Sweet HNPD.............man i love those pedals!!!
Saaaweeeet! I'd love to get a Sovtek Small Stone. Congrats, I bet it sounds wicked! HNPD!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I'll try to record some clips tomorrow. It sounds so amazing. I love setting it to a really slow setting with the color switch up for a more powerful phase effect. Set this to about 8 o' clock big muff blasted, tubescreamer set for some dirt, a little delay and some reverb and I absolutely nail a Pink Floyd solo tone.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Nice. HNPD

GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Sweet! HNPD!

I really want one of those.