I know this thread has proabably been done a million times but im wondering which are the songs that really incorporate the high C and is relatively easy and fun to play (such as a easy dream theater song or symphony X)
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
You'll find that a shedload of Dream Theater songs aren't actually too hard. Have a stab at Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance. Most of it is easy, but there's still some stuff in there that will challenge you, which would be more beneficial than just giving you an easy song.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You'll find that a shedload of Dream Theater songs aren't actually too hard. Have a stab at Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance. Most of it is easy, but there's still some stuff in there that will challenge you, which would be more beneficial than just giving you an easy song.

This... And Symphony X uses a 4 string bass
Try Endless Sacrifice. That seems pretty easy.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
A lot of Primus is pretty easy and sounds cool.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII