What do you eat? What do you avoid? I recently became deathly, deathly allergic to at least shellfish.

I've been doing research, but any hints on good meals that are completely and utterly devoid of shellfish and anchovies and such? You'd be surprised how much they're in or how much they contaminate..
lemme get this straight. your user name is Say Ocean but you're allergic to seafood?

Tragic.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
lemme get this straight. your user name is Say Ocean but you're allergic to seafood?

Tragic.

TS... your life is over. im sorry to inform you.
Besides the obvious fact to stay away from seafood and surf & turf restaurants; just read the label every time you pick-up food from the mart. I have a peanut allergy (deathly as well), and all I have to do is check the ingredients and ask the servers if there are any nuts in the kitchen. You'll get used to it after a while though, even though it does suck majorly.

I can probably also add in that I can't seem to eat clams, though I only get a major itch in the throat from it.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Last edited by washburned at Jul 14, 2009,
I'm allergic to searchbars...

Just kidding,but I'm not. For all those who are though,you're not missing out on much,it's really not that great.
I'm deathly allergic to shellfish too man . But uhh... I just don't eat it? >_>
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
^ Lol, Actually to be kosher, seafood has to have fins and scales but that eliminates most of it anyway. Not that i really care though, you'll rarely see me pass up garlic prawns
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
TS, I just noticed your location.
Alaska. As in "Alaskan King Crab" (the flagship of all things seafood)
You have my most sincere condolences, man.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
TS, I just noticed your location.
Alaska. As in "Alaskan King Crab" (the flagship of all things seafood)
You have my most sincere condolences, man.

I ****ing loved king crab my whole life too... fml.
Quote by Say Ocean
I ****ing loved king crab my whole life too... fml.

I had noticed your location as well. When I was in Alaska we just plucked salmon straight out of the river, it was incredible. FYL indeed.
im allergic to most shellfish. deathly allergic to shrimp, only somewhat allergic to crab, but i eat crab anyway cause its so damn tasty
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
last time I had shrimp my throat really started itching and felt like it was getting sort of tight. I'm sort of scared to eat it again so I haven't since then, lol. I don't eat seafood often anyway though so it doesn't affect me much.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
you think you have it bad.. im allergic to wheat, whey, baically all flours but rice. and soy/soya. these 2 things are found in almost every processed food.
I'm deathly allergic to more shit than you can believe. You have it easy bro.

And I find it hard to believe you just "recently" became deathly allergic to something. As far as I know it's something you develop at a very young age.

Don't quote me on it though.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
I'm deathly allergic to more shit than you can believe. You have it easy bro.

And I find it hard to believe you just "recently" became deathly allergic to something. As far as I know it's something you develop at a very young age.

Don't quote me on it though.

No it's not. In fact I looked it up and it said random allergies usually develop in older kids or adulthood. Although it being this severe is rare.. I ****ing hate this... I haven't slept in a couple days because of the meds I'm on. I just went on a walk and my throat got swollen and I couldn't breath. arihgopasihsiyj

I feel bad for you guys allergic to wheat
Quote by Say Ocean
No it's not. In fact I looked it up and it said random allergies usually develop in older kids or adulthood. Although it being this severe is rare.. I ****ing hate this... I haven't slept in a couple days because of the meds I'm on. I just went on a walk and my throat got swollen and I couldn't breath. arihgopasihsiyj

I feel bad for you guys allergic to wheat

Did you take a shot of epinephrine?

Eggs SUCK. Maybe not quiet as much as wheat would though.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Last edited by Maidenfan066 at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by Maidenfan066
Did you take a shot of epinephrine?

Eggs SUCK. Maybe not quiet as much as wheat would though.

Nah, the epinepherine they gave me at the hospital made me spew my guts and **** so I'm pretty much saving it for if shit is really going down