Ok, i'm sitting in my room watching TV and i see a commercial for The T.O. Show. Does tis guy really need a TV show? He is supposed to be a football player, not some Reality Show star. I personally think T.O. should realise this. What do you guys think?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Who is he?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!

Thats the picture of him on a magazine promoting his show. Heard about it on espn this morning. quite shocking
dude why are you surpised?

with all the bull**** reality shows that are coming out now how can you even be shocked?

for example, Daisy of Love. i mean SERIOUSLY!?!?!

or I Love New York. its ****ing stupid. and anyone who watches it is ****ing stupid.

/end rant that makes complete sense
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
T.O. is a football player with a big ego. I should've wrote that at the beginning.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
That "Do not feed the troll" pic has never been more appropriate than now.

EDIT: I'm talking about TO, not TS.
Last edited by Ninjamonkey767 at Jul 14, 2009,
Hell. Serena and Venus Williams had their own show for a bit...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
a show of hands for people who live in Toronto, who thought this thread was about us,

*raises hand*

esquire
As long as he does his job as a pro football player and does not unjusifiably dis anyone during the show then it's no biggie.