My parents took a picture of my sister on their digital camera for a passport (my mom and sister are going to China in August). They uploaded it onto the computer, and are now wondering how they would be able to resize the picture so that it's 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/4 inch.
I thought that was against the rules?

The rules in the UK are it has to be a photo booth pic.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by buddyboombotz
Right click. Edit.

It asks for desired width and height in pixels, not inches.

Quote by druggietoad2k5
I thought that was against the rules?

The rules in the UK are it has to be a photo booth pic.

I live in Canada, so maybe it's different . I'm just repeating what they asked me.
Last edited by FelixJZ at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Pretty much any sort of picture-editing software, I figure.

DING DING DING DING
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
DING DING DING DING

All I have is Paint. I copied the photo into paint, went to "Image", then "Attributes", changed the settings to 1.5inch by 1.25inch, but all it did was give me a box of white, with the passport photo cut off.
Quote by FelixJZ
It asks for desired width and height in pixels, not inches.

I live in Canada, so maybe it's different . I'm just repeating what they asked me.

I live in Canada and have a passport. Just go to wal-mart and go to their photo studio thing and ask the photographer for a passport pic, he'll know how to do it.
Quote by FelixJZ
All I have is Paint. I copied the photo into paint, went to "Image", then "Attributes", changed the settings to 1.5inch by 1.25inch, but all it did was give me a box of white, with the passport photo cut off.

Here's what you do -

Make the picture smaller than 1.5 x 1.25 (not too small)
THEN change the attributes
Then enlarge the picture, by hovering over the corner of it and dragging it outwards.

Or download one of the many free photo editing programs...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Divide by zero. Destructive paradox. No more China.

Problem solved.
Quote by metalderek
That's why you assume every girl you're with is a virgin, because it's not too appealing to eat out a girl's pussy that some dude's already stuffed his junk in.