To those Pit-Monkeys out there who wear wristbands, which ones are your personal favorites? Keep in mind sweatbands and jelly bracelets (The Livestrong ones) are acceptable. Feel free to post pictures of them. I would post a few of mine, but Photobucket wants to screw up on me, but I'll try to get a couple up.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
I actually have a phobia of my wrists, so I wear some. I have Misfits and a Dropkick Murphey wristband.
I used to wear the rubber ones. I only remember the Livestrong one and one that said "Don't Meth Around". I was in like 5th grade though and I don't wear them anymore.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
I have a jelly wristband that says "**** wristbands"
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
i have an "i sold my soul for rock and roll" sweatband. because black sabbath is awesome.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
My brother used to be obsessed with the jelly wristbands, but then sold them. He easily got about $10 for all of them, but I digress. I have a Theory of a Deadman and a skull and crossbones wristband, along with one my friend got me from Hot Topic (it's reddish brown with stars on it).
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

I've got one with dinosaurs all over it, and one with the black power ranger on it, they're both sweat bands
Quote by GuitarYay
I've got one with dinosaurs all over it, and one with the black power ranger on it, they're both sweat bands

Those sound totally awesome.
Where'd you get them?

And I have a blue/yellow small brcelet. School colors, yo.
Yahoo!
If Metallica have some, I'll pick them up. Also, I'll probably pick up some ESP ones once I get an ESP guitar.

I'm only getting them to keep sweat off my guitar.
Quote by Mr.hurricane
Those sound totally awesome.
Where'd you get them?

And I have a blue/yellow small brcelet. School colors, yo.

I think Hot Topic has them.

I have a poverty one, a dmb leathery clippy one my friend gave me, and my friends headband thing. I never wear them, cuz theyre too off for me. I'd prolly wear a regular black sweatband, though. I kinda have a reason to now... >.<
The guy at Gamestop gave me one with Kakashi from Naruto because of the trouble I went through with getting a PS2. I don't wear it or even know where it is anymore
I have a metal one I wear on my right arm. It has the name of an Airman on it who ejected over Laos in 1969. The other member of the crew was rescued despite heavy enemy activity in the area, but he was not. Laos has never returned any living prisoners back to the US, not even when Vietnam did in 1973.
The ones you get going into gigs.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
livestrong

EDIT:
TS man, what is your sig from?
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Last edited by B4Dkarma at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by mashedpotatoes
Wristbands are wierd/for girls

Actually wearing jewelry conveys sexuality and heightens attraction, as there is no other reason to wear it other than to look good. It conveys that you take care of yourself and the way you look, something I can tell that you don't do.
i have 9 differnt bracelet's/ wrist bands that chicks gave me
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I have a leather one that I wear a lot. It looks like the one Elliott Smith used to wear:

But I used to have a black jelly band that said "LIVEWRONG" I miss that one
How convenient! A thread about wristbands. I have a gig saturday and I hate how much sweat gets on my guitar from my arm. Any one know where I could find a armband big enough to cover my forearm?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by GuitarYay

I have a green ranger one.

I also have: System of a Down, Metallica, The Darkness, Invader Zim, and Wilt (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends). I don't even really listen to any of those bands anymore, but I started wearing the wristbands and now it feels weird not to wear one.
ive been wearing my livestrong band nonstop for almost 5 years now. only taken it off once, and that was to hold the bill piece up on a water bottle bong
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
How convenient! A thread about wristbands. I have a gig saturday and I hate how much sweat gets on my guitar from my arm. Any one know where I could find a armband big enough to cover my forearm?

I have the wristband that I got when I went to see Johnny Winter...Good show.
f*ck wristbands. get some class and wear a rolex.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
f*ck wristbands. get 5000 odd bucks and wear a rolex.

fixed
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
fixed

one of my co workers found one in his garage when he moved into it.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
one of my co workers found one in his garage when he moved into it.

damn bastard

I've got a really nice knockoff one though. Its kinetically powered, gold and silver links and clock, black face. And its oyster chromatic

My buddy has a real one too, but it was his dad's, who died recently
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

I always wear a watch… it's usually a cheap walmart watch because I don't really care as long as it keeps time.

nothing else though. I think they look stupid.
I have one from my high school, a tye-dye, one from a hospital visit, a few some girls gave me,and a white one.