Well the phone a currently have is on a prepaid plan, and is starting to fail. It likes to turn off when you bump it or drop it, it doesn't much for it to do this, so i am looking at new phones.

I am looking at a Blackberry Storm, a Samsung Omnia and a Motorola Hint. Whats the better phone for me?
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Last edited by Polarisfan_12 at Jul 14, 2009,
cool story, brah
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Well that's cool.

GET THE ****IN LAMA OUT OF THE SIG, azzle
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Cool story, bro.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Sorry, my computer decided that it needed to post the thread before i was finished writing it up.

wow, those are some cool phones there. you must be cool too. too cool for UG.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
env touch
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Env Touch. Just got it...amazing phone!!!
Gear:

Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Agile AL 3100
Yamaha G-40
Roland Microcube
Roland Cube 30X
the black berry tour is comin out soon if you are serious about an extra 30 a month. i dig it
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R
I've heard bad things about the Storm, I would wait for RIM to try again at a touch phone if you want a BB with touch screen.

That's my two cents.
if you get the storm or omnia, i know that you have to pay an extra $40 bucks a month juus to use all the extra features for them.

EDIT: or in smaller terms: its and extra 40/m just to have them
e-adopted to mdwallin and chaoticfables!
Last edited by Fenderman21 at Jul 14, 2009,
^ what kind of features would that include? I just need the basic things, call, text, Internet and E-Mail.

Yeah I have the storm and it's great, though it does have some problems that annoy me sometimes but if you like the storm just wait until the Storm 2 comes out.

^^^ the extra 40 bucks you pay gives you unlimited access to the internet and email.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Last edited by SGburnsRED at Jul 14, 2009,
Quote by Polarisfan_12
^ what kind of features would that include? I just need the basic things, call, text, Internet and E-Mail.

im mean you get full html brower, email from your phone, usage of social networking sites like twitter abd face book, and you can use it as a gps, and really alot more, i know this cause my mom has the storm, i also know that there are even classes that verizon wireless does to help customers understand how to get the most out of their phones. i also know that there are system updates that you can get for the storm every now and then.

i dont know much about the omnia but the blackberry storm is a very usefull phone, if you want the pay the extra price.
What about the blackbarry pearl flip, anyone know anything about it?

i could tell ya about the storm but not the peral flip sorry
go for a good sony ericsson dude... they're the true heroes of the day...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by voodoochild78
the black berry tour is comin out soon if you are serious about an extra 30 a month. i dig it

I'm posting from mine right now. Best decision I've ever made. Buy this phone immediately! It's infinitely useful. I don't know how I ever lived without it! Pm me with any questions you may have about it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite