Is there a site where I can hear what a overdrive pedale effect sounds like? I thinking about buying a Danelectro Cool Cat Series CTO-1 Transparent Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal. I want to hear what it sounds like I can't find it at any local guitar shops

The TOD is a PaulC Timmy clone. It sounds great and is highly praised. Youtube is the best place to hear demos.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Yeah, I usually go to YouTube. Or on Guitar Centers website, they have samples sometimes., which are better quality.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Proguitarshop.com has lots of demos, the cool cat isn't on there though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Musiciansfriend has samples for some items. However, the thing with OD's is that unless you have the same amp and guitar and settings as in the demo, It's not exactly how it will sound. Also, settings can be tweaked to make it sound totally different. Sometimes, reading reviews and descriptions can tell you as much as a soundclip.
well, i've tried it, i can honestly say it sounds pretty damn good, it's definately transparent.
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
At guitarcenter.com most of their pedals have audio samples of them on different settings