So I'm leaving for camp this weekend and I decided I'll bring a guitar to jam with while I'm gone but I don't wanna lug a real amp around.. I looked into those mini amps at GC and I'm thinkin about getting the MS-2 or whatever. Quick question. two actually:

1) MS-2, good or no?
2) I only need it for 2 weeks, will they let me return it and get a refund or is it once its sold, its sold?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Get a Micro-Cube, that way you'll have a decent small amp that you won't want to return.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Usually a 30 day return policy at SamAsh and Guitar Center. Microcube or Da5, try them both. I have a MS-2, it sucks balls. The other two run on batteries as well. Or get an amplug and use headphones.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I don't have any money so i was gunna ask my mom to buy it for me, but only if she can return it once i get back

i have an acoustic but its a 30+ year old nylon that belonged to a family member so i dont feel comfortable taking it outside of the house

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Quote by dudetheman
Get a Micro-Cube, that way you'll have a decent small amp that you won't want to return.

micro cube...yes...listen to the man...you can still return it, but like he said, you wont want to
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
cant get anythin more than a 1 watt, i hit a snag though. does the battery box open with a clip or do you need a screwdriver? cause i cant have a screwdriver at camp... aaanndd my moms not goin for the whole use/return thing.. so im looking into the GC 30/30 satisfaction guarantee, 15% restocking fee if you return it opened

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I have an MS-2 and meh, it works, not great but it works. The only reason i really bought one was because it is so small and can fit in most guitar cases no problem.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by I am wet
I have an MS-2 and meh, it works, not great but it works. The only reason i really bought one was because it is so small and can fit in most guitar cases no problem.

yea thats why i want one, im sacrificing using a trunk and using a dufflebag instead so i can have the extra space for a guitar case.. need to keep amp/cable/picks/etc in that case
does it need a screwdriver for the batterybox?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I've got a Danelectro Honeytone that uses 9volts and has a battery pack that doesn't require a screwdriver to open. Not a bad little amp. Just bring a few 9 volts if it's gonna be a few days. Plus it's only $20 so it's not a huge investment.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by Johansensan
i have an acoustic but its a 30+ year old nylon that belonged to a family member so i dont feel comfortable taking it outside of the house

Guitars were made to be played.
The Pignose is a great mini amp.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society