I know there are TONS of these post but if anyone can help...
For starters, Here are my Pedals"

BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer
Ibanez LU20 Chromatic Tuner
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Boss ML-2 Metal Core (Plan on switching out, just need to know distortion placement)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

I just want to try and get the best sound with what I've got. They are being ran through a Peavey Valveking 2x12 if that makes a difference. Any advice on what the best arrangement would be will help a lot!

Thanks in advance,
Anthony
not entirely sure about the maximizer but for the rest
tuner > metal core > pre amp >chorus > noise suppressor > delay > power amp
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
does your amp have a loop?
(1... if it does NOT): tuner, distortion, chorus, gate, delay, sonic max. you can also run the gate just before the bbe, but it'll have an affect on the tail of your delay.
(2... with a loop): tuner, distortion, chorus *if you want to use it to thicken your tone, all front-loaded, then in the loop: chorus *if you want the watery/lush chorus sound, gate, delay, bbe. same thing about the gate applies here too.
guitar ---- tuner ----- metal core ------ amp input

fx send ----- chorus ----- noise suppressor ------- delay -------- maximizer ----- fx return

help more?
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Guitar>Metalcore>Effects Send:

(Depends if you want to add chorus to your delay or delay your chorus)

Delay>Chorus: mono out to Noise Suppressor; stereo output to your tuner>Noise Suppressor>BBE>Effects Return
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Guitar>Metalcore>Effects Send:

(Depends if you want to add chorus to your delay or delay your chorus)

Delay>Chorus: mono out to Noise Suppressor; stereo output to your tuner>Noise Suppressor>BBE>Effects Return

he's playing through a valveking, the last thing he needs to do is split his signal, not to mention that this would eliminate the possibility of silent tuning. good point on the chorus>delay vs delay>chorus though.

...watch where you put that gate.
I noticed that the pedals going through the effects loop are a lot louder than the ones going straight into the amp. Is there are way to combat this? I'm not gigging or anything just playing in my house (with a wife nearby). Thanks for the tip on the noise gate. I noticed when I turned it on I couldn't hear my distortion. What's the best place for it? Sorry for all the questions. I just recently became serious about my tone and just had all of my pedals set up where ever before.

Thanks for all the help.
use the level knobs on the pedals. if your loop is parallel, you can turn the mix level down, but it'll negate most of the work being done by your gate, so I'd say stick with the pedals' knobs to dial them in (with your mix set to 100%). I still say run your gate just before your delay and BBE, in that order. If you can't hear your distortion with it on, try adjusting the threshold on your gate, or upping the ante with your distortion. you're using the boss NS-2, which is a particularly weak gate (not bad, just weak), so if there's not a faulty cable or something in your loop, you should hear your distortion just fine. are you running your signal out of your send, into the pedals, and back into the return?