Poll: Which magazine is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which magazine is best?
Guitar World
58 67%
Guitar Player
10 12%
Total Guitar
5 6%
Revolver
1 1%
Guitarist
0 0%
Young Guitar
2 2%
Other
10 12%
Voters: 86.
Poll coming ... be patient
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Time and Newsweek.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i like guitar player best, i didnt mean to but i voted for the wrong one
e-adopted to mdwallin and chaoticfables!
i like guitar world cuz it always has stuff on metal bands
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Young guitar because they dont have Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Vai, or Van Halen on the cover every other month like just about every guitar magazine ever.
PM me for newts
Guitar World has pretty pictures, wonderful interviews and good reviews...

but Guitar Player helps me find MY sound and gives me sensible advise I can use, therefore Guitar Player wins for me.
Good Housekeeping.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Guitar World, but only because it's the only guitar magazine that I'm subscribed to.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
i prefer better homes and gardens
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
guitar worlds the best. I can't really say revolver's a guitar mag. A music mag, yes, but I don't think I've ever seen a single guitar lesson in there.
Cosmopolitan

Guitar World
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
They should have a magazine with naked people (preferably ladies) posing with guitars. That'd be super sexy
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Guitar World ftw

Though the amount of Steve Vai they CRAM into each issue is unbelievable.
I would vote for Terrorizer...cuz it's awesome but it's not really a guitar magazine.

Guitar Player FTW
acoustic guitar magazine
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway
Huh. From what I've experienced every Guitar World rams 30 pages of Zakk Wylde and metalcore up your ass with every issue. Maybe I've only seen the suck ones. Anyhoo, Guitar Player FTW.
does revolver count as a guitar magazine? i voted for it cause i'm pretty sure i saw ashley simpson on the cover few years back...

and no, i dont like ashley simpson...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Darksucker
Guitar World rams 30 pages of Zakk Wylde up your ass with every issue

Yeah Lately because of Skullage and the new tours... He's done like 1 interview recently and they have advertising for both... that's it
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by blue_strat
Guitar Techniques

This. GT is probably the most helpful magazine I've ever come across.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by JayT44
Yeah Lately because of Skullage and the new tours... He's done like 1 interview recently and they have advertising for both... that's it

I guess I've just had the misfortune to only see the really bad issues, all the ones my friends have brought to class have been Zakk Wylde + Vai/Satch/Malmsteem/etc + ****ty "heavy" band of the hour. I'll have to check out a wider sample, though, if you guys recommend it.
Guitar World, Didn't even know there was others.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Darksucker
I guess I've just had the misfortune to only see the really bad issues, all the ones my friends have brought to class have been Zakk Wylde + Vai/Satch/Malmsteem/etc + ****ty "heavy" band of the hour. I'll have to check out a wider sample, though, if you guys recommend it.

The usually only feature bands that are putting a new album out or a major band changing decision. For example, i'm sure Megadeth & Slayer will be in some this year because of their new albums. Lately, Lamb of God and Mastodon (among others) have been in it because of their new albums. And I think they might do one about the Ozzy/Zakk dilemma.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 15, 2009,