So I plan on getting some new gear to improve my sound, cause my amp does not flatter my hellraiser. Judging from what I have in my signature about my gear, what can i get besides an amp to improve the sound? I want to get something to make it sound good for a nice lead metal sound. Suggestions?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Spider III 75w amp
Bad Horsie wah pedal
I think you should get a tube amp to really let those emgs sing. I don't know much about pedals though
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yeah the issue is I can't afford an amp to match this power. I have around 200-300 dollars to spare.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Bad Horsie wah pedal
I would consider continuing to save. For me, there's nothing worse than blowing a smallish amount of money on smaller pieces of gear that aren't going to cut it.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

save up. don't buy anything now. save up to $1,000 and then you can atleast buy a better sounding half stack or even just a better sound combo tube amp cause spiders suck.. yes i realize i own one and i don't like it anymore.lol
That's exactly what I say lol. I bought my spider a short while later the Vypyr came out with better tone and I'm like.....damn lol
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Bad Horsie wah pedal
Quote by MetalGuitarest
save up. don't buy anything now. save up to $1,000 and then you can atleast buy a better sounding half stack or even just a better sound combo tube amp cause spiders suck.. yes i realize i own one and i don't like it anymore.lol

if you do this and save up a little more, you could get a MESA Boogie amp, and you will be happy playing metal forever