So we're having band practice tomorrow, hoping to finally get something recorded, when the other guitarist/synth player decides to tell me, "I don't think I'm coming tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty down..." And he's pretty important especially because we need him to play the synth, as the rest of us can't fail at it.

So I'm not too happy, he says he's going to show up but I don't even know for sure anymore...And the thing is, he's depressed over a 14 year old girl! he's going to be 19 soon.... Cause he likes her a lot, but she's moving to another state I guess and he wants to date her but can't, even though personally the rest of the band mates and I think he's being a creeper.

We try not to give him to much **** over wanting this girl because he NEVER gets girls, but ugh this is taking it a bit too far this time. I think it's a BS that he doesn't even want to show up.

All the rest of us have been through the same bouts being depressed and stuff, but we show up.

tl;dr: 19 year old band member is depressed over 14 year old girl, and doesn't want to come to band practice when we're actually getting things done, and we need him. Should I Be Mad?

Directed at the Pedophile
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 15, 2009,
The tendencies of a pedophile are the last type of troubles your band needs, I think you guys should hire me.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
weak on your friends part.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Kick him out and get a member with hair on his ass. Tell him to grow a pair and stop being a baby.
What I want to know is this. Will our input influence your decision on whether or not you're angry at this guy?
Quote by KeepOnRotting
What I want to know is this. Will our input influence your decision on whether or not you're angry at this guy?

No probobly not, I know I'm going to be angry at him if he doesn't show up but is it childish of me for being mad?
Quote by GuitarYay
No probobly not, I know I'm going to be angry at him if he doesn't show up but is it childish of me for being mad?

No, no it's not. You can get pissed at your friend for being a pedo, and being late/not coming to practice because he was to busy being a pedo.
Quote by GuitarYay

In that case, no. That guy needs to grow the hell up.
Quote by GuitarYay

Well if you don't get mad at him, the cop that catches him groping an under aged girl will..
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by eoieanoifeiojpi
Oh that was good.

Not really. It was funny the first time, now it's just annoying.
16 and 14 is fine...

17 and 14 is getting kinda weird

19 and 14? WTF!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Tell him to show up, then kick him out of the band after you record your stuff for being a pedo.
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by coryklok
Give him some time, I think it's a little cruel to kick him out over that.

Not saying we're going to kick him out, but you know I'm getting at
Kk, well I'm the singer of the band that he's talking about.

pretty sure that this kid went to there town yesterday, and I was with my lady friend and while we were off doing whatever and i guess he like felt her up and everything. When I got back to them I found them in the back of his car eating icing. While driving home he sat there and basically almost drove us into the ditch more than once because he was "depressed" over how she was moving and he'd never get to see her again.

I almost forgot to mention, he met this girl a week ago at a Hollywood Undead concert where they didn't even really talk. He's now madly in love with her... FHL?
Where I want to be.
I guess everyone has a right to their emotions, but you should get him to come record anyways. It will be over eventually, won't it?
Quote by Seaneh
I guess everyone has a right to their emotions, but you should get him to come record anyways. It will be over eventually, won't it?

Yeah that's one of the main things I told him, it's only going to be for a few hours, go mope and be emo some other time, you've known about this since we started the band, Wednesday is practice day, you have a commitment
I'd say kick him out if he doesn't want to do something productive with his time for the band. Crying isn't going to do anything, and if he gets this attached to a chick in a week, wait until he gets a hold of one for a month. He'll probably just quit. Might as well fire him before he does any more damage to bone up the band.
...and to think that I feel weird every time I think about the fact that my girlfriend isn't even 17 until this weekend (I've been 18 since January. 1 1/2 year difference).

Pedophilia is the last thing you need in your band. Kick him out.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Dude, he's in a band. He's theoretically getting so much sex from 14-year-old fangirls that this chick doesn't even matter.

Oh wait, he's the synth player. Those guys never get laid.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Liberation
...and to think that I feel weird every time I think about the fact that my girlfriend isn't even 17 until this weekend (I've been 18 since January. 1 1/2 year difference).

Pedophilia is the last thing you need in your band. Kick him out.

I don't think we want to go that far, as I said she's moving away, so maybe things will get better, if he keeps it up though there's only so much I can take
Smack some sense into him. If that doesn't work, murder him and steal his gear.
kill all humans